1. The Holden Spark is one of the cheapest cars available with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
2. The Spark is one of Australia’s most affordable cars, starting at $13,990, but it’s still a few thousand more than some of its competitors, especially once you up-spec.
3. It’s steering and suspension were developed in Australia.
4. The boot space of the Spark is one of the smallest available, at just 185-litres.
5. The Holden Spark was awarded a five-star ANCAP rating.
6. The handles on the rear doors are concealed to give it the illusion of a sporty three-door.
Click here to read the full review of the Holden Spark range.
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 MG ZST Essence review
The MG ZST Essence is the flagship variant of Australia's most popular small SUV, but does its bargain price come at the expense of quality?
Hyundai Ioniq 5 review: First drive
The Ioniq 5 is on its way to revolutionise Hyundai's EV game. It won't be cheap, but our first drive tells us buyers won't be disappointed.
2021 Toyota RAV4 review
The Toyota RAV4 is comfortable mid-sized SUV offering plenty of standard features and technology, plus a choice of efficient petrol and hybrid powertrains.