2. The Spark is one of Australia’s most affordable cars, starting at $13,990, but it’s still a few thousand more than some of its competitors, especially once you up-spec.
3. It’s steering and suspension were developed in Australia.
4. The boot space of the Spark is one of the smallest available, at just 185-litres.
5. The Holden Spark was awarded a five-star ANCAP rating.
6. The handles on the rear doors are concealed to give it the illusion of a sporty three-door.
Click here to read the full review of the Holden Spark range.