1. The Elantra is Hyundai’s longest running model, and it’s now in its sixth generation.
3. There’s only one engine in the Elantra range. A 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol and it’s surprisingly good to drive.
4. The Elantra’s suspension was extensively tuned in Australia for Aussie conditions, and you can really tell the difference.
5. There’s a good level of standard equipment including the cool new Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems.
6. Hyundai offer a five year unlimited kilometre warranty and a capped price service plan.