- Value. The Grand Cherokee is stacked with equipment including heated front seats, automatic wipers and tyre pressure monitoring systems.
- 4WD available in all models (except base model Laredo 3.6).
- Overland variant includes an active safety system – blind spot warnings, emergency braking and automatic cruise control.
- 4WD aids. Quandra-Drive II and Quandra-Lift will be greatly appreciated by those who go off-road.
- Only comes with five seats so the lack of a seven-seat option will be a fault for larger families.
- Doesn’t come with a lot more space than its competitors, which we’d expect of an SUV without the extra two seats.
- The Cherokee’s low-profile 20 inch tyres will be more vulnerable to damage on tougher terrains.
Click here to read the full review on the Jeep Grand Cherokee.