1. The Outback is one of Subaru’s top selling models, second only to its SUV sibling the Subaru Forester.
2. There are three engine options – a 2.0L four-cylinder diesel, a 2.5L four-cylinder petrol, and a more powerful 3.6L six-cylinder petrol.
3. The all-wheel drive system in the Outback sends power to all four wheels constantly, which differs from other SUVs which only send power to the rear wheels when the front wheels lose traction.
4. 2015 was a record breaking year for the Outback in sales, selling almost 11,000 vehicles.
5. Outback has a generous 512-litre boot, that grows to 1801-litres with the back seats folded flat.
Click here to read the full review on the Subaru Outback range.
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
2021 MG ZST Essence review
The MG ZST Essence is the flagship variant of Australia's most popular small SUV, but does its bargain price come at the expense of quality?
Hyundai Ioniq 5 review: First drive
The Ioniq 5 is on its way to revolutionise Hyundai's EV game. It won't be cheap, but our first drive tells us buyers won't be disappointed.
2021 Toyota RAV4 review
The Toyota RAV4 is comfortable mid-sized SUV offering plenty of standard features and technology, plus a choice of efficient petrol and hybrid powertrains.