2. It’s the only Vitara in the range that comes with an all-wheel drive system.
3. Suzuki Vitara badge was launched in Australia just six months before the addition of the S Turbo.
4. The S Turbo is more fuel-efficient than other Vitara models due to its more refined engine with Suzuki claiming 5.9L/100km.
5. The AWD spec comes with Suzuki’s on-demand AllGrip system which offers four off-road modes. Though it’ll only cope on moderate off-road tracks and costs an extra $4000.
6. For a small SUV, it’s light and a lot of fun to drive.
Click here to read the full review on the Suzuki Vitara range.