1. It’s currently only available in one colour combination - bright red with a black roof. Suzuki has said other colours will become available in the future.
2. It’s the only Vitara in the range that comes with an all-wheel drive system.
3. Suzuki Vitara badge was launched in Australia just six months before the addition of the S Turbo.
4. The S Turbo is more fuel-efficient than other Vitara models due to its more refined engine with Suzuki claiming 5.9L/100km.
5. The AWD spec comes with Suzuki’s on-demand AllGrip system which offers four off-road modes. Though it’ll only cope on moderate off-road tracks and costs an extra $4000.
6. For a small SUV, it’s light and a lot of fun to drive.
Click here to read the full review on the Suzuki Vitara range.
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Peugeot 2008 GT Sport review
The range-topping 2008 costs $9000 more than the entry-level Allure spec, so is it worth the extra cash?
2021 MG ZST Essence review
The MG ZST Essence is the flagship variant of Australia's most popular small SUV, but does its bargain price come at the expense of quality?
Hyundai Ioniq 5 review: First drive
The Ioniq 5 is on its way to revolutionise Hyundai's EV game. It won't be cheap, but our first drive tells us buyers won't be disappointed.