Simply by subscribing or renewing for yourself or as a gift for Dad, you could win the ultimate adventure skiing holiday to Canada, valued at over $30,000!
Your Canadian winter escape begins with Air Canada, recently voted best airline in North America. Once you arrive at Big White and Silver Star, Canada’s Award Winning Family Resorts, you will be in awe of the world-famous ‘Snowghosts’ (snow caked trees) and sheer mountain beauty.
Enjoy skiing in deep powder bowls and wide open spaces on uncrowded slopes with mild temperatures, ice climbing, dog sledding or simply watch the snow fall, blanketing the resort in Mother Nature’s finest and driest powder ready for tomorrow's adventure.
So reward yourself or your Dad this Father’s Day with a gift subscription to one of our great magazines and you could be heading off to Canada for a winter travel experience like no other!
This cool prize includes:
• Two return Economy Class Airfares from Sydney to Kelowna, Canada flying Air Canada.
• 14 Nights hotel accommodation for two people staying in an Executive Apartment with private hot tub: 7 nights in Big White and 7 nights in Silver Star Ski Resorts.
• Lift passes, high performance ski rentals and private full day ski lessons for 14 days.
• Snowmobile tour, ice climbing, sleigh ride, snow shoe tour and dog sled experience.
• One hour facial per person at Beyond Wrapture Day Spa.
Click here to subscribe and a chance to win a trip to Canada
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Get your monthly fix of news, reviews and stories on the greatest cars and minds in the automotive world.
A close look at the new Mercedes-Benz W206 C-Class
The fifth-generation C-Class is set to break new ground for Mercedes’ most popular model
The 31 hottest cars coming in 2021
The cars we hope will put 2020 firmly in the rear vision mirror
Do the Audi e-tron's virtual mirrors actually work?
Are virtual mirrors tech for tech's sake or do they actually bring useful advances?