PCM is one of those weekends when tyres, transmissions, diffs and brake pads tremble in fear, with a solid weekend of burnouts, powerskids, very enthusiastic track cruising and off-street drags.
Up the road is the Hardtop Anniversary in Echuca. The event is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the John Goss Special, with the show ’n’ shine happening on the Sunday at Echuca Workers & Services Club.
In Sydney, it will be all about the Street Machine Supernats. Running over both Saturday and Sunday, it will feature some of the toughest drag cars in the country, killer burnouts and a massive show ’n’ shine.
Toranafest is always a massive event, and this year it’s being held on Sunday at Maitland Showground. SM’s Andrew Broadley and good lady Kirsten will be there in Kirsten’s LC.
- Cranksters Cruise, Friday-Sunday, Nagambie, Vic
- St Lukes Car & Bike Show, Saturday, Liverpool, NSW
- Mini Madness Minitruck & Custom Show, Saturday, Port Macquarie, NSW
- AP6 Valiant 50th Birthday Bash, Saturday, Mount Archer, Qld
- Biloela Autofest, Saturday, Biloela, Qld
- Carnival Classic Show ’n’ Shine, Saturday, Toowoomba, Qld
- Rockin’ Maryborough Vintage Festival Show ’n’ Shine, Saturday-Sunday, Maryborough, Qld
- Victor Harbor Rock ’n’ Roll Festival, Saturday-Sunday, Victor Harbor, SA
- Cheltenham RSL Hot Rod Show, Sunday, Cheltenham, Vic
- Garage Days Show & Shine, Sunday, Narre Warren, Vic
- Tea Gardens Car Show, Sunday, Avondale Heights, Vic
- ACT Holden Day, Sunday, Barton, ACT
- MotorEx Cruise for Charity, Sunday, Perth MotorPlex, Kwinana, WA