TOUGH street cars from all over Victoria and beyond will be heading to Performance Car Mania at Winton Raceway this weekend.
PCM is one of those weekends when tyres, transmissions, diffs and brake pads tremble in fear, with a solid weekend of burnouts, powerskids, very enthusiastic track cruising and off-street drags.
Up the road is the Hardtop Anniversary in Echuca. The event is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the John Goss Special, with the show ’n’ shine happening on the Sunday at Echuca Workers & Services Club.
In Sydney, it will be all about the Street Machine Supernats. Running over both Saturday and Sunday, it will feature some of the toughest drag cars in the country, killer burnouts and a massive show ’n’ shine.
Toranafest is always a massive event, and this year it’s being held on Sunday at Maitland Showground. SM’s Andrew Broadley and good lady Kirsten will be there in Kirsten’s LC.
- Cranksters Cruise, Friday-Sunday, Nagambie, Vic
- St Lukes Car & Bike Show, Saturday, Liverpool, NSW
- Mini Madness Minitruck & Custom Show, Saturday, Port Macquarie, NSW
- AP6 Valiant 50th Birthday Bash, Saturday, Mount Archer, Qld
- Biloela Autofest, Saturday, Biloela, Qld
- Carnival Classic Show ’n’ Shine, Saturday, Toowoomba, Qld
- Rockin’ Maryborough Vintage Festival Show ’n’ Shine, Saturday-Sunday, Maryborough, Qld
- Victor Harbor Rock ’n’ Roll Festival, Saturday-Sunday, Victor Harbor, SA
- Cheltenham RSL Hot Rod Show, Sunday, Cheltenham, Vic
- Garage Days Show & Shine, Sunday, Narre Warren, Vic
- Tea Gardens Car Show, Sunday, Avondale Heights, Vic
- ACT Holden Day, Sunday, Barton, ACT
- MotorEx Cruise for Charity, Sunday, Perth MotorPlex, Kwinana, WA
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Street Machine is the bible of Aussie modified auto culture, celebrating wild muscle cars, customs and hot rods – and the incredible humans who create them.
Electric-powered 1965 Mk1 Ford Cortina
By slinging an electric motor and Tesla battery pack into this 1965 Mk1 Cortina, Tim Harrison has turned an unused project car into a daily driver
Track-inspired Holden LC GTR Torana 'XU3'
With his time on earth running out, the late Gerrard McCrostie treated himself to the street/race Torana of his dreams
Readers' rockets: Corvette C3, Torana LX, Falcon XD, HJ ute, VH Commodore
We check out some cool readers' rides from the May 2021 issue of Street Machine