THE big fella has arrived early at 4X4 Australia this year, and he’s dropped a few pressies off under the Christmas tree.
Rather than sneak off with gifts in tow to the Strzelecki's red sand, we’ve decided to be jolly this Christmas and give each of the gifts away to a few lucky readers.
As can be seen in the above video, Editor Matt – despite refusing to don the Santa suit this year –unwrapped a few killer prizes that’ll come in handy this festive season.
Whether it’s a Christmas trip to the tip in Cape York, a Red Centre expedition across the Simpson Desert, hardcore rock-crawling in the Vic High Country, or catching zees under the stars in the Flinders, these prizes will prove invaluable for the avid four-wheeler.
Here’s what we’re giving away:
- Two Narva Ultima 215 LED driving lights valued at $599 each.
- A pair of Original MaxTrax MKII valued at $299.
- A Projecta Power Hub with 300W Pure Sine valued at $499.
- A Minelab GF 40 Series metal detector valued at $299.
- Two Lightforce Venom LED lights valued at $479 each.
The prizes will be revealed every Thursday for five weeks leading up to Christmas, so keep an eye on our Facebook page (@4x4Aus) for the weekly announcements and for information on how to enter. Best of luck!
- Congratulations to Toby B, VIC, who has won a pair of Narva Ultima 215 LED driving lights valued at $599 each.
- Congratulations to Mitch T, VIC, who has won a pair of Original MaxTrax MKII valued at $299.
- Congratulations to Johnny S, VIC, who has won a Projecta Power Hub with 300W Pure Sine valued at $499.
- Congratulations to Frank Y, WA, who has won a Minelab GF 40 Series metal detector valued at $299.
- Congratulations to Phil W, SA, who has won a pair of Lightforce Venom LEDs valued at $958.
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
The quintessential magazine for Australia’s four-wheel drive and offroad enthusiasts.
D-MAX scores a set of Fuel Anza wheels
Our tradie-spec D-MAX scores some bling, with a set of Fuel Anza wheels
What to pack in a 4x4 tool kit
The spanners and bits that might save you a long walk home
Our D-MAX gets a set of Maxxis RAZR muddies
Initial impressions of a set of Maxxis MT-772 RAZR tyres after 5000km