Total Mitsubishi Videos: 20
- 4x4 Comparisons2018 Isuzu MU-X vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 4x4 comparison reviewThese two are the best-selling ute-based 4x4 wagons, but which one deserves your coin?
- Reviews2018 Mitsubishi Triton Exceed review: Wheels Ute Megatest 5thA strong and likeable mid-fielder where consistency and value are king
- Reviews2018 4x4 Dual-Cab Ute TestMercedes-Benz’s new X-Class has added a new edge to the dual-cab 4x4 market, but how does it shape up in this nine-way stoush?
- NewsDrift-spec Mitsubishi Legnum gets sidewaysFast wagons are cool. Fast wagons drifting? Even cooler.
- FeaturesSeven-second Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IXGreece-based tuner claims it has the world’s fastest Evo IX
- Road Tests2017 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Exceed Tow Test Video ReviewPaj Sport exceeds expectations at the 2017 Tow Test.
- Road Tests2017 Isuzu MU-X LS-T Tow Test Video ReviewMU-X proves to be a real surprise packet at the 2017 Tow Test.
- Road Tests2017 4x4 Tow Test: Everest, Pajero Sport, MU-X, Prado, Fortuner, TrailblazerSix 4x4 wagons duke it out at the 2017 Tow Test.
- Street Machine TVDREW FRIEND’S 1976 MITSUBISHI GALANT - VIDEOIn a veritable sea of Toranas and Capris, Wollongong lad Drew Friend’s Mitsubishi Galant stood out like the proverbial at Powercruise 66
- Reviews2017 Mitsubishi ASX review videoPeriodic updates have kept the ageing Mitsubishi ASX selling in big numbers, so let’s find out how this small SUV stacks up in 2017.
- Reviews2017 Mitsubishi ASX Review VideoIf you need an SUV, but you don’t have much to spend, the sharply priced Mitsubishi ASX could be the answer.
- 4x4OTY2017 4X4OTY #3: Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLSThe Pajero Sport is based on the Triton ute that arrived early in 2015 and was a finalist at last year’s 4X4OTY.
- Road TestsDual-cab ute load and tow comparison testWe lock and load the popular utes to see which is the haul king
- Road TestsMitsubishi Pajero vs Pajero Sport video reviewIs Mitsubishi’s Pajero Sport ready to take over from its older, bigger brother?
- NewsHackers crack Mitsubishis high-tech SUVUPDATE: Mitsubishi Australia has told owners to turn off internet connectivity in its flagship plug-in petrol-electric hybrid after one was hacked using nothing but a laptop...
- FeaturesSubaru WRX STI vs Mitsubishi Lancer EvoIt’s Evo vs STI in one final stoush, but can either compete with the new-age hot hatches from Europe?
- Road TestsMitsubishi Pajero Sport GLS reviewMid-range Pajero Sport GLS has plenty of bang for its buck!
- Road TestsFord Everest Trend v Mitsubishi Pajero Sport v Toyota Fortuner v Isuzu MU-X v...Our recently crowned 4x4 Of The Year, the Ford Everest, takes on its class rivals in this family wagon shootout.
- 4x4OTY4X4 Of The Year finalists: Mitsubishi Triton ExceedGood things often come in small packages. Mitsubishi’s MQ Triton proves the point and does it for a good price.
- 4x4OTY4x4 Of The Year 2016On the shortlist for 4X4OTY 2016 were the Hilux, Triton, Fortuner, Prado, Navara and Everest. Roothy went behind the scenes to see just how the winner was decided.