THE second episode of the 4X4 Adventure Series will be stuck to the front of the June issue of 4X4 Australia, which will be in stores on May 24.
In this episode we venture to the historical gold mines scattered throughout the Victorian High Country, retelling stories of the hardships faced by those who confronted the region’s brutal challenges.
As always, the magazine is brimming with new 4x4 metal, travel yarns from near and far, and a superb custom Wrangler that’s wowing Americans across the ditch.
WHAT ELSE IS THERE?
- Holden 1 Tonner – the merge begins
- Resident Patrol Ti-L heads interstate
- Travel: Vic High Country, 2018 ARB Eldee Easter Festival, 2018 Drive 4 Life
- Complete coverage of the 2018 Easter Jeep Safari in Utah.
- Hilux Heroes and revamped D-Max/MU-X tested.
- Product tests, and monthly rants by Fraser and Ron
The June issue is in stores May 24, or pick up a subscription via Magshop.