THE December issue of SM goes on sale tomorrow. On the cover is Blake Fardell’s XY Falcon, which features – amongst other things – a blown 572ci Hemi, 20-inch Simmons wheels and XW tail-lights!
And while BIGQBS has all the hallmarks of a show car, it proved to be a perfectly mannered street car on our photo shoot, cruising around Sydney without fuss.
* The 2014 Valvoline Street Machine Of The Year revealed
* Nathan Booth’s stunning RB25DET-powered HR ute
* Danny Younis’s blown Capri
* Allan El Bayeh’s trophy-magnet LC
* Cody Walls’ insane ’59 Chev wagon
* All the action from Chopped
* The Six Banger Nats
* A killer ’70 Cortina sleeper
* Larry Larson’s S-10 Drag Week machine
* The Chrome Expression Session from NZ
* The story of KB’s ’74 Bathurst win
* And much more!
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Street Machine is the bible of Aussie modified auto culture, celebrating wild muscle cars, customs and hot rods – and the incredible humans who create them.
Wakefield Park development under threat
The Goulburn Mulwaree Council’s planning department has advised councillors to vote against Wakefield Park's development application
Street Machine July 2021 on sale now!
The July 2021 issue of Street Machine hits shelves today, packed full of all the good stuff!
Video: Tesla Ludicrous swap into Plymouth Satellite
The Electrollite is Kevin Erickson’s first EV project