THE February issue is here and it’s a cracker!
For starters, we have 17 pages of Street Machine Summernats coverage, with all the stories behind all of the big winners, including Grand Champion, Horsepower Heroes, Liqui-Moly Burnout Masters and Tuff Street.
- Full coverage of Springnats, which these days includes a street cruise full of blown and injected toughies!
- Simon Davidson visits The Race of Gentlemen in New Jersey, a mind-blowing beach racing event for traditional hot rods
- A tribute to Aussie drag racing legend, Joe Gatt
- Mark Hayes’s new Pro Street LC
- Mick Lulic’s stunning Charger
- A pair of bumper-scraping Beetles
- Pure Vision’s insane Cammer-powered Fairlane
- The nastiest Monaro Sports Sedan ever built
- The Ringbrothers Recoil Chevelle
- Our Project Swinger 408 Chrysler stroker build
- And heaps more!
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Street Machine is the bible of Aussie modified auto culture, celebrating wild muscle cars, customs and hot rods – and the incredible humans who create them.
Craig Lowndes samples the C8 Corvette at The Bend
The C8 Chevrolet Corvette makes its first public appearance Down Under at The Bend Motorsport Park
NSW Classic Vehicle Scheme explained
Don’t know your D-plates from your H-plates? Read on
Final Maloo GTSR listed for sale with $200K discount
This dealer-fresh Maloo is finally up for grabs at an already-slashed price