Street Machine Hot Rod 11 is one sale now! There is something for everyone inside, including:
* The Eddie's Chop Shop twin turbo '34 coupe
* Tracy Ahrens's '27 roadster
* Chub Townsend's big block '36 tudor
* The Lonestar Roundup
* The speed secrets of the Fabulous Hudson Hornet
* The Shell Trackburner midget
* Justin Hills's Atom
* Tony Younis's evil '48 Anglia
* Hollye Baltus's '27 roadster
* The art of Robert Williams
* Mat Egan's sled
* The speed secrets of the Moore's Missile FJ
* Greg Love's coupe
* Andrew McLeod
* The Woodward Roadster
* Norm McCormack's '34 coupe
* The amazing story of the Proud American rocket car
* Big L Chop Chop's F1
* The Lil’ Horny Devil Norman-blown dragster
* The Dirty Love Show
* A Morris Minor sled
* And much more!
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Street Machine is the bible of Aussie modified auto culture, celebrating wild muscle cars, customs and hot rods – and the incredible humans who create them.
Australian muscle cars draw big values at auction
A bumper week of auctions saw plenty of money laid down
Wakefield Park development under threat
The Goulburn Mulwaree Council’s planning department has advised councillors to vote against Wakefield Park's development application
Street Machine July 2021 on sale now!
The July 2021 issue of Street Machine hits shelves today, packed full of all the good stuff!