Street Machine Hot Rod is on sale now! On the cover is Richard Dabbs’s stunning ’30 tudor; a chopped and channelled ode to 60s hot rodding, with 348 W-motor power, wild trim and lush Kandy Root Beer duco. Also inside:
- Logan Davis’s four-banger streamliner
- Pommy Pete Allen and his blown, twin-engined Triumph
- Morgan Sgro’s home-brewed ’51 sled
- The WRS raffle ’32 roadster
- Luke Katsanis’s channelled ’40 coupe
- Fritz Schenck’s wild bubble-tops
- Steve Foster’s Hemi-powered ’36 coupe
- Boris’s adventures at the Pendine Sands beach races
- Kym White’s Outlaw
- Bluey’s Airborne Eight
- And much more! Get ’em while they’re hot!
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Street Machine is the bible of Aussie modified auto culture, celebrating wild muscle cars, customs and hot rods – and the incredible humans who create them.
Peter Brock’s VH Group Three to be auctioned
Brock’s later daily driver recently sold for $1.057 million
Fast and Furious Supra breaks record at auction
Paul Walker's Toyota Supra from Fast and Furious goes for big money at Barrett-Jackson auction in Las Vegas
Turbo Barra-swapped Toyota Prius in the US
This American drifter traded his 1JZ for Aussie power