THE JULY issue of Street Machine is on sale now! It is our 35th anniversary of providing V8-powered good times, so we’re celebrating with a 244-page monster issue! We’ve got a full contingent of regular content, with a 58-page bonus Best of the 80s mag jammed in the back. This time-warp features some real pearlers from back in the day, including Rex Webster’s FJ, Howard Astill’s Rock II and Dave Bennett’s HQ Monaro. Also in the issue:
- Grant Conner’s Bad Apple XR Falcon
- Jason Behan’s in-the-build VG Valiant
- The All Holden-Powered Nationals
- Les Rogers’s chopped FX Holden
- An insane turbo big block-powered hot rod
- All the action from the first Northern Nats
- A blown Hemi-powered 1971 Barracuda
- Gavan Starr-Thomas’s amazing Willys
- Coverage of the Boogaloo Invitational
- A look at the reborn Petersen Museum
- The Antique Nationals from Fontana
- Steve Morris’s 5000hp V16 build
- And much more!
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Street Machine is the bible of Aussie modified auto culture, celebrating wild muscle cars, customs and hot rods – and the incredible humans who create them.
Ken Block’s Hoonitruck is up for sale
The epic custom F-150 can be yours
Peter Brock’s VH Group Three to be auctioned
Brock’s later daily driver recently sold for $1.057 million
Fast and Furious Supra breaks record at auction
Paul Walker's Toyota Supra from Fast and Furious goes for big money at Barrett-Jackson auction in Las Vegas