THE Street Machine Hot Rod magazine has gone quarterly, and the new issue goes on sale today.
On the cover is Tony Webster’s Doomsday – a magnificent nitro-burning work in progress by a bloke who has been there and done that. Easton Chang’s flaming cover shoot is also immortalised in a massive pull-out poster. Other neat stuff inside includes:
• The amazing junkyard creations of Neville Morris
• A tour of the Petersen Museum’s vault
• The Jalopy Dust up from NZ
• The true story of the Delta, the Aussie custom that will not die!
• An interview with the late John English
• The Reliability Run
• John Trunzo’s stunning restoration of the Draggin’ Coupe
• The photography of Trent Sherrill
• A record-setting, Aussie-built Vincent
• Greg Telford’s stump-pulling, Cummins-powered pickup
• The squiggly world of Simon Watts
• And plenty more!
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Street Machine is the bible of Aussie modified auto culture, celebrating wild muscle cars, customs and hot rods – and the incredible humans who create them.
Ken Block’s Hoonitruck is up for sale
The epic custom F-150 can be yours
Peter Brock’s VH Group Three to be auctioned
Brock’s later daily driver recently sold for $1.057 million
Fast and Furious Supra breaks record at auction
Paul Walker's Toyota Supra from Fast and Furious goes for big money at Barrett-Jackson auction in Las Vegas