The Jaguar E-Pace will arrive in Australia in April with a starting price of $47,750.
Big things are expected of the small SUV, which will be the most affordable Jaguar on the market, coming in around $13,000 under the XE sedan on which it’s based and $25,000 less than the larger F-Pace SUV.
This price will also be very competitive against its main rivals including the BMW X1, which starts at $50,600. And while the Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q2 both start around the $42,000 mark, it’s worth noting that the entry level E-Pace will be AWD and powered by a 2.0-litre Ingenium turbo diesel engine, putting it more in line with the higher spec GLA 220d and Q2 2.0 TDI which retail at $51,200 and $49,100 respectively.
The E-Pace will come with five 2.0-litre Ingenium engines including the 110kW D150, 132kW D180 and 177kW D240 turbo diesels, with the 183kW P250 and 221kW P300 being turbo petrol options. Each powertrain will include an eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive.
Each E-Pace variant will come with a long list of standard features, including a 10-inch infotainment screen, LED front and rear lights, rain-sensing wipers, 17-inch alloys, two-zone climate control, automatic emergency braking, lane keep assist, torque vectoring, push button start.
Like many Jaguar Land Rover models, it will come with a broad range of variants based around five powertrains and eight trim levels for a whopping total of 38 - just four shy of the number of Range Rover Velar combinations.
Topping the substantial list is the E-Pace R-Dynamic First Edition which will set you back $84,370 before selecting any options.
2018 Jaguar E-Pace pricing
D150 – 110kW 2.0L turbo-diesel
- E-PACE AWD 2.0DT - $47,750
- E-PACE S AWD 2.0DT - $55,200
- E-PACE SE AWD 2.0DT - $60,030
- E-PACE HSE AWD 2.0DT - $65,590
- E-PACE R-Dynamic AWD 2.0DT - $52,550
- E-PACE R-Dynamic S AWD 2.0DT - $60,000
- E-PACE R-Dynamic SE AWD 2.0DT - $64,830
- E-PACE R-Dynamic HSE AWD 2.0DT - $70,390
D180 - 132kW 2.0L turbo-diesel
- E-PACE AWD 2.0DT - $50,150
- E-PACE S AWD 2.0DT - $57,600
- E-PACE SE AWD 2.0DT - $62,430
- E-PACE HSE AWD 2.0DT - $67,990
- E-PACE R-Dynamic AWD 2.0DT - $54,950
- E-PACE R-Dynamic S AWD 2.0DT - $62,400
- E-PACE R-Dynamic SE AWD 2.0DT - $67,230
- E-PACE R-Dynamic HSE AWD 2.0DT - $72,790
- E-PACE R-Dynamic First Edition AWD 2.0DT - $80,952
D240 - 177kW 2.0L twin-turbo-diesel
- E-PACE S AWD 2.0DTT - $64,020
- E-PACE SE AWD 2.0DTT - $68,850
- E-PACE HSE AWD 2.0DTT - $74,410
- E-PACE R-Dynamic S AWD 2.0DTT - $68,820
- E-PACE R-Dynamic SE AWD 2.0DTT - $73,650
- E-PACE R-Dynamic HSE AWD 2.0DTT - $80,315
P250 - 183kW 2.0L turbo-petrol
- E-PACE AWD 2.0T - $50,150
- E-PACE S AWD 2.0T - $57,600
- E-PACE SE AWD 2.0T - $62,430
- E-PACE HSE AWD 2.0T - $69,147
- E-PACE R-Dynamic AWD 2.0T - $54,950
- E-PACE R-Dynamic S AWD 2.0T - $62,400
- E-PACE R-Dynamic SE AWD 2.0T - $68,159
- E-PACE R-Dynamic HSE AWD 2.0T - $75,837
- E-PACE R-Dynamic First Edition AWD 2.0T - $84,370
P300 - 221Kw 2.0L turbo-petrol
- E-PACE S AWD 2.0T - $64,020
- E-PACE SE AWD 2.0T - $70,265
- E-PACE HSE AWD 2.0T - $77,493
- E-PACE R-Dynamic S AWD 2.0T - $70,226
- E-PACE R-Dynamic SE AWD 2.0T - $76,505
- E-PACE R-Dynamic HSE AWD 2.0T - $83,733
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMW begins testing hydrogen car
The prototype has fuel-cell technology co-developed with Toyota
Romanian automaker Dacia unveils new logo and emblem
And the budget brand could be on Aussie shores by 2022
Polestar 3 SUV to be built in the USA
New Swedish EV teased alongside announcement of US production