As previously revealed, the S, Si, and GT will be priced at $48,990, $55,990, and $59,990 respectively, with the price differences reflecting its varied equipment levels.
All three V6 models will have the 272kW/510Nm 3.3-litre bi-turbo V6 under the bonnet, coupled with an eight-speed automatic gearbox providing power to the rear wheels, and stopping power courtesy of Brembo brakes (350mm quad piston up front and 340mm dual piston in the rear).
The entry-level S comes standard with:
- 18-inch alloys with 225/45R18 Continental ContiSportContact 5 rubber
- Reversing camera
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Active hood pedestrian protection
- LED daylight running lights
- Leather upholstery
- Power adjusted front sports seats
- Cruise control
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Satellite navigation
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Stepping up to the Si brings:
- 19-inch alloys with 225/40R profile front tyres and 255/35R19 rears.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking with Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Alert
- Front parking sensors
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Active cruise control
- Under floor luggage tray and a luggage net.
- 8-inch touch screen
- Nine speakers including two under-seat subwoofers
The range-topping GT gains a host of features over the Si, including:
- 360-degree camera view
- Blind Spot Detection
- LED headlights with auto levelling
- Dynamic Bending Lights
- High Beam Assist
- Head Up Display (HUD)
- Electrochromic door mirrors
- Powered sunroof
- Nappa leather seats with GT logos
- Extra front seat adjustments including lumbar support, powered bolster adjuster, and thigh extender
- Two-position driver seat memory
- Flat-bottomed steering wheel
- 7-inch colour TFT-LCD instrument cluster screen
- Alloy sports pedals
- Suede covered roof lining and pillar trims
- Wireless phone charging
- 15-speaker Harman/Kardon sound system
A complete specification list will be released at launch.
In the meantime, Kia is in the final stages of finalising the pricing and equipment for the more affordable 2.0-litre four-cylinder model.