The Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2019 official program is now available at your local newsagent and in selected Coles Express, Caltex, Seven 11, Newslink, WH Smith stores and Woolworths supermarkets.
Inside you can read about:
- How Aussie Daniel Ricciardo has rolled the dice on his career, leaving the might of Red Bull to join Renault.
- SportPesa Racing Point F1 show us how an F1 car goes from the drawing board to race track
- The Iceman Kimi Räikkönen returns to where his F1 career began in Australia in 2001
- At 21 most people get the key to the door. Max Verstappen gets to lead an F1 team. Read about the Max Factor.
- Rich Energy Haas was the rising star of 2018, can they climb even higher this year.
- We go behind the scenes and see how Albert Park transforms into a Grand Prix circuit.
- Webber’s faves, Aussie F1 legend Mark Webber tells us about his favourite F1 cars
- 2019 F1 Season preview
- Full team and driver rundowns
- The Ford Mustang is set to spice up Supercars
- Plus all there is to see and do at the Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2019