Total Ford Fiesta Reviews: 15
- Reviews2018 Ford Fiesta ST performance reviewFord is tempting fate by messing with the winning Fiesta ST formula. However, sometimes change begets greatness
- Reviews2019 Ford Fiesta ST reviewFord’s third-gen compact hot hatch is a true scorcher – and arguably the best of its breed. It’s just a shame we’ll need to wait so long for it
- Reviews2017 Ford Fiesta Range ReviewSharp steering and small dimensions make the Ford Fiesta an easy city car. But it also handles highways with ease, and rides as comfortably as cars a size bigger.
- ReviewsFord Fiesta ST vs Peugeot 208 GTi: Classic MOTORHot hatch blood is spilled as we pitch GTi against ST in a skirmish for sub-$30K supremacy
- ReviewsHot hatch interiors comparedFirst impressions from the driver’s seat of Clio RS, Fiesta ST, 208 GTi and Polo GTI.
- ReviewsRenault Clio RS v Ford Fiesta ST v VW Polo GTI v Peugeot 208 GTiSmall in stature but with performance to burn, which baby hot hatch wins this battle?
- ReviewsHigh Performance Hatchbacks on a BudgetOwning a practical car doesn’t have to be the killer of your performance motoring aspirations. Have your cake and eat it!
- ComparisonsVW Polo v Mazda 2 v Renault Clio v Peugeot 208 v Honda Jazz v Suzuki Swift v...Nine feisty, funky and affordable hatchbacks duke it out for urban supremacy. Can our reigning champ and 2010 COTY winner Volkswagen Polo blitz this fresh field of contenders?
- ReviewsFord Fiesta Sport vs Renault Clio vs Alfa Romeo MitoCool Euro hatches have gone viral, with tiny engines that thrive on boost juice. Does the formula work?
- Reviews2015 Formula 4 racing car reviewWe hit the track in the latest junior formula racing car designed to unearth our next F1 champion
- Road TestsCars that think they're 4x4s
- ReviewsLAUNCHED: Volkswagen PoloNew-gen small car ponies up tiny turbo tech.
- ReviewsCity Of Lights - Ford Fiesta LX vs Honda Jazz VTi vs Mazda 2 Neo vs Toyota Yaris YRSWe've established that Ford's globe-trotting Fiesta is a small car with sizeable talent. Time now to see how brightly it shines when facing its natural nemeses.
- ReviewsFiesta's worth easy to gaugePriorities in the Blue Oval's new world car - safety, performance, fuel efficiency and road holding. How come the gauge needles don't rate?
- ReviewsThis week's Wheels - Ford Fiesta LXPrized progeny of the blue oval proves good drives can come in small packages.