HOTTEST HYUNDAI EVER?
First drive of the highly anticipated i30 N hot hatch. Porsche’s widowmaker returns; first (over)steer of the force-fed Herrod Mustang; active-aero Huracan, Ford GT tracked; E63 v GTS-R v P100D in the electrons versus hydrocarbons performance showdown; Audi’s TT RS five-pot screamer returns
ALSO INSIDE THIS EDITION:
- Skoda Kodiaq sticks its claws into the seven-seat SUV segment
- Carey on crap cars; Corby on mid-life crisis!
- Volvo’s second-generation XC60 improves the Swedish breed
- Road tripping to the restaurant at the end of the universe
- The driving force behind Hyundai’s N skunkworks
- Porsche Panamera hybrid goes with the (green) flow
- Designer babies: Audi Q2, Mini Countryman spit the dummy
- This is Spartan! Supercar wannabe edges even closer
Join us for the ride in this July edition. To subscribe, go to magshop.com.au/wheels, the iPad via the iTunes Store or on Android devices via Google Play.