- Fun to drive. It handles well and hugs corners, so you always feel like you’re in complete control.
- The sport seats offer a much more comfortable option than the standard pews.
- Sporty look. The Swift is a popular car because of its boxy, handsome looks. Its unique shape is appealing to those looking for a hot hatch at a good price.
- Suspension. It doesn’t jitter over bumps as much as you’d expect it to.
- Boot space. Not the best car to use to pick up your family from the airport. If there are a few suitcases, then you’re in strife.
- No spare tyre. The Swift Sport only comes with a tyre sealant kit (tyre repair kit).
- Gearbox. It’s a bit rubbery on gear changes and occasionally gets a bit jumpy.
- It lacks the standard equipment and technologies we’ve come to expect of new cars – it could do with a reversing camera, at least.
Click here to read the full review on the Suzuki Swift.