Citroen C4 Cactus
Citroen C4 Cactus
Total Citroen C4 Cactus Reviews: 11
- Reviews2018 Citroen C4 Cactus Exclusive 1.2L Auto quick reviewDrivetrain change gives Citroen’s quirky crossover even more appeal
- Reviews2016 Citroen Cactus long-term car review, part threeThe Citroen Cactus's concept-car styling is a brave breath of fresh air in today’s same-same market, although we could do without the bug splatter.
- Reviews2016 Citroen Cactus long-term car review, part oneForget the prickly name, our Citroen Cactus long-term test car is smoothing relations as Alex Inwood discovers there's a lot to like about the first properly bonkers Citroen in...
- Reviews2016 Citroen C4 Cactus Range ReviewCitroen’s quirky C4 Cactus is a personality-filled small SUV that proves compact wagons need not be dull
- ReviewsCitroen C4 Cactus video reviewCitroen’s bubble-wrapped Cactus dares to be different, and doesn't lose touch
- ReviewsCitroen C4 Cactus Exclusive 1.6 e-HDi Quick ReviewThe Citroen C4 Cactus is a fun car to drive and exhibits an attention-seeking style, but a jerky automatic gearbox and dated underpinnings makes it a questionable choice.
- ReviewsCitroen C4 Cactus: 7 things you didn’t knowThere’s a lot to like about the Citroen Cactus. It’s a quirky little SUV with unique features.
- ReviewsCitroen C4 Cactus Video ReviewX-Factor is what the Citroen Cactus is all about. It’s as quirky and French as cars get. But is it all novelty value or is there substance beneath the charm? Let’s find out.
- Reviews2016 Citroen C4 Cactus Exclusive 1.2i Puretech Quick ReviewThe Citroen C4 Cactus is a quirky concept car brought to life by the French car-maker as a modern day bubble car.
- Reviews2016 Citroen C4 Cactus reviewIt may be fashionably late, but the AirBumped Citroen C4 Cactus has finally arrived in Australian showrooms.
- Reviews2016 Citroen C4 Cactus reviewThe funky new Citroen Cactus marks a serious return to traditional French values of comfort, cost and fun