Total Holden Barina News: 20
- AdviceAustralia’s 10 cheapest cars of 2018Here are 10 cars straight from the factory that offer a new-car experience on a used-car budget
- NewsHolden Spark snuffed out for Australian marketHolden’s micro hatch has been killed off in response to poor sales results
- NewsHolden brings back seven-year warranty for Commodore and EquinoxThe limited offer also includes five-year coverage for all other new Holden models
- AdviceAustralia’s 12 cheapest cars of 2017On the hunt for a new car but only have a used-car budget? Here are 12 cars straight from the factory that retail for $16,000 or less.
- FeaturesGisbergen v Gisbergen - Quick off the old blockIt takes talent, technique and guts to win Australia’s hardest-fought motorsport category. But for reigning Supercars champion Shane van Gisbergen, he has a real ace up his...
- Advice2018 Opel Corsa Barina spy shotsThere’s a big chance we’ll see this car in Australia as the all-new Holden Barina
- News2017 Holden Barina AP4 revealedGreg Murphy to drive all-wheel drive turbo Barina in New Zealand championship
- AdviceAustralia’s cheapest cars: 10 new cars under $15,000Want a brand new car but only have a used car budget? Here are 10 cars straight from the factory that retail for $15k-or-less.
- News2017 Holden Barina facelifted and upgradedThe 2017 Holden Barina has a new look and extra equipment to fit in with Holden’s changing line up.
- AdviceHolden's Future: 2017 Holden rangeIn this four-part series, we look at the cars that Holden has already introduced to Australia as part of its transformation.
- NewsCan a hatchback replace the wagon? Some of the best for your familyThe humble wagon is a relic of a bygone age. Can a zippy new hatchback replace it - and then some? We find out.
- FeaturesWheels Top Five: Performance cars under $40kWhat’s the best way for a car enthusiast to spend $40,000 ?
- Features1972 Lancia StratosItalian supercar built for the WRC special stages
- AdviceRevealed: Where your new car comes fromYour shiny new ride probably won’t come from the country the badge represents.
- News2016 Holden Barina R introduces more equipment to lower end of Barina rangeHolden’s newest member to the Barina light hatch family effectively bridges the gap between the CD base model and the mid-grade CDX.
- NewsMay Australian Car Sales: Winners and LosersThe official new-car sales figures for April were released today. WhichCar details some of the key movers and shakers for the month.
- Car StyleTop five shortest cars to parkNot all of these are obvious choices for getting around the city, but there’s nothing shorter for slipping into the smallest of parking spaces.
- FeaturesCrystal ball: New small cars to look for in 2016Small cars are set for a big year, with appealing new hatchbacks and baby SUVs on the way
- AdviceBest Value Small Cars 2015For the best value in motoring, look no further.
- Best Value CarsCity Cars: Gold Star Value Awards 2015Low-dollar runabouts weighed up