Total Holden Barina Reviews: 9
- Reviews2001 Holden Barina SRi review: classic MOTORHolden’s nippy SRi was the little hatch that could
- Reviews2017 Holden Barina reviewCan a Camaro-inspired facelift and some pretty new wheels save the six-year-old Holden Barina from pensioner status?
- ComparisonsVW Polo v Mazda 2 v Renault Clio v Peugeot 208 v Honda Jazz v Suzuki Swift v...Nine feisty, funky and affordable hatchbacks duke it out for urban supremacy. Can our reigning champ and 2010 COTY winner Volkswagen Polo blitz this fresh field of contenders?
- ReviewsHolden Barina RS reviewIs Holden’s hot Barina going to kick RS, or fall on it?
- Reviews2015 Holden Barina and Spark ReviewThe Holden Barina is a low-priced city car that steers and handles reasonably well, and looks good. The Barina Spark is a smaller car that shares the badge.
- ReviewsSmart ForFour reviewThe Smart ForFour has double the passenger capacity of the stubby ForTwo. But unlike Smart’s first attempt at a larger car a decade ago, this one sticks with the rear-engine...
- ComparisonsHolden Barina CD v Honda City VTi v Hyundai Accent Active v Mitsubishi Mirage ES...Sexy they’re not, but light sedans are cheaper and (mostly) better than ever. Here are four of the best
- ReviewsFIRST DRIVE: Holden Barina RSHolden introduces the RS badge to its diminutive Barina. But is it warm or hot?
- ReviewsBeep beep, new Barina is $15,990After five years masquerading as an early-noughties Daewoo, the Holden Barina is out to restore its reputation with this Aussie-styled, Korean-built, and, crucially, Opel...