OUT NOW! Our October issue gets all close and personal with Holden's final Commodore, details HSV’s 476kW ultimate muscle car, and benchmarks the new Jag XE against the Merc C-Class.
- Final roar for the Commodore: inside dope on the new VF Series II V8s from the team that built them.
- HSV’s 476kW send-off for Commodore.
- France versus Germany as the 208 GTI takes on the Polo GTI.
- England versus Germany as Jaguar's new XE lands in Australia and sizes up the Benz C200.
- Hanging out with MotoGP champ Mick Doohan.
- Gold-Star Value Awards: Best drives of every kind for your budget.
- Plus our usual mix of news, views and showroom data. Available in print, on the iPad via the iTunes Store, or on Android devices via Google Play.
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your monthly fix of news, reviews and stories on the greatest cars and minds in the automotive world.
Hyundai Kona Electric ‘Standard Range’ coming to Australia
Hyundai will bring a more affordable variant of its popular Kona Electric to Australia, at the cost of a reduced driving range
Hyundai Santa Cruz production gets underway in US
Korea’s Ford Maverick challenger will be in American showrooms in just a few short months
Volkswagen Golf Mk8 pricing and specs revealed
Revised and refreshed Golf hits the market to take on Asian rivals