The flagship is the supercharged petrol Jaguar F-Pace S ‘First Edition’ ($120K), priced just under the Porsche Macan Turbo.
- Individual styling
- Smooth driving experience
- Roomy, comfortable cabin with high-quality seat trim
- Best-in-class luggage space
- Front headrests block vision from the rear seat
- Fiddly ‘form-over-function’ gear-selector dial
- Some cabin trims not as premium as others
RIVALS I SHOULD CONSIDER
At the lower end, Mercedes-Benz’s GLC is the F-Pace’s most obvious competitor for its premium feel, while at the upper end of Jaguar’s pricing structure, the Porsche Macan and Audi SQ5.
But due to the F-Pace’s class-straddling size, it’s also a viable alternative to the BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz GLE, offering a sportier look and more equipment for a similar price.