- Space – Ford has very smartly packaged the Mondeo. It is smaller on the outside, but bigger inside with a huge, easy access boot.
- Safety – Mondeo is the first car to be sold in Australia with rear seat belt airbags as standard. Bravo.
- Entertainment – Digital radio is a standard feature in all Mondeo models.
- Assistance – As well as advanced safety systems, the Mondeo also has an emergency assistance function that can get help to you in the event of an accident.
- Keys – It’s not often we mention a car’s keys, but the Mondeo’s intelligent fobs can be set to limit car speed if being used by a young driver.
- Dynamics – The Mondeo is a great car to drive spiritedly. Excellent ride quality and poise.
- Interior – While it’s big inside, the interior could be better finished in top-spec models. It lacks the premium feel you find in some rivals.
- Weight – At over 1600kg, the Mondeo is a heavy beast. You don’t necessarily feel its heft through cornering, but it does have a negative impact on fuel economy.
Click here to find out more about the Ford Mondeo.