Total Fiat News: 20
- NewsWondering what an NCAP zero-star car crash looks like? Well, it’s horrifying to watchThankfully, the Fiat Panda is no longer sold locally, because Euro NCAP has just awarded it a big fat zero safety score
- NewsSergio Marchionne dies aged 66The former FCA Group boss passes away in Switzerland from complications following shoulder surgery
- IndustryHyundai talks down Fiat Chrysler takeover ambitionsActivist shareholder swoop on the US-Italian car-making giant takes a back seat – for now
- IndustryFCA’s Five-Year Report CardFCA’s new five-year plan is due to be announced this week. We hold them to account on their last one
- NewsJeep, Chrysler, Dodge models hit by runaway cruise control glitchAustralian owners will soon learn if they should also leave the cruise control button alone
- FeaturesRace cars from around the world for sale: Classifieds of the weekThere are plenty of used (possibly abused) race cars for sale right now in Australia
- News2018 Fiat 500X drops all-wheel-drive variantsFiat’s 500X small-SUV range has undergone a minor update for the 2018 model year, losing its gutsier all-wheel-drive powertrain, but gaining enhanced infotainment and active...
- Car StyleTop 5: Affordable convertiblesAre you a fine purveyor of wind in the hair and sun on the skin? These are the cars for you
- News2018 Fiat 500C 60th Anniversary edition lands in AustraliaThe Italian carmaker’s diamond anniversary celebrations have spilled into 2018 with the release of a special edition Fiat 500 cabriolet
- Best Value CarsCity cars: Australia’s Best Value Cars 2017Australia’s cheapest new cars go into battle to see which is most affordable to own long-term
- AdviceBoot sizes of Australia’s best-selling hatchbacks: 2017Not all hatchbacks are created equal when it comes to the cargo department
- News2018 Fiat 500X update detailedFiat’s retro crossover receives subtle makeover for 2018 model year
- Drag RacingFIERY FUEL ALTERED CRASH AT MISSOURI’S LABOR DAY WEEKEND CLASSIC: GALLERYMissouri racer John Umlauf had a wild ride on the weekend when his Wicked Wedge fuel altered caught fire
- Advice2017 Fiat 500, 500 C, Abarth 595: Which spec is best?Which variant of Fiat’s legendary 500 hatch and cabriolet series offers the best buy based on features, performance, and value?
- FeaturesROD HADFIELD’S V12 FIAT TOPOLINO – VIDEOWe check out Rod Hadfield’s latest creation in action
- News2017 Fiat 500 Anniversario special editionLimited edition Fiat 500 celebrates the legendary Italian mini-car’s diamond anniversary with attractive colours and retro styling
- NewsHow on earth can FCA electrify half of all the cars they sell by 2022?Given their current position, it seems an impossible target. Could it be done?
- Features9 weird and wonderful interiorsThese unforgettable cockpits were either oh-so-right, or oh-so-wrong
- NewsInsane V8 Fiat Abarth 500One man from Austria wanted to build a twin-Hayabusa-engined hillclimb car. So he did.
- NewsGiannini 350 GP is a Fiat 500 on steroidsWith the 1.7-litre turbo of an Alfa 4C sitting between its rear wheels and a mega widebody kit adding some saucy curves, the Giannini 350 GP is the Fiat 500 we’ve always wanted