Total Nissan News: 20
- Drag RacingEight-second R35 Nissan GT-R street car – VideoR35 Nissan GT-R street car runs low eights at the drags in full street trim
- AdviceSix new cars that are older than you thinkThe success of the 2019 Mitsubishi ASX got us thinking… which other new cars are getting on a bit under the skin?
- FeaturesItaldesign Nissan GT-R50: in depthEven as 50th birthday pressies go, $1.5 million is steep. here is the amazing story behind the ultimate GT-R
- FeaturesThis is the Tokyo Detention House: Carlos Ghosn’s shocking new realityFormer Nissan CEO now living above an operational gallows
- NewsNissan Leaf becomes first EV to become a nation’s top sellerSales of the battery-electric hatch overtook the venerable Volkswagen Golf in Norway last year, with EVs taking more than third of that country’s market share. Meanwhile, in...
- NewsRare 1993 HKS Zero-R R32 Skyline coming to Melbourne after auctionSold at the Tokyo Auto Salon, this ‘1 of 4’ car is coming Down Under
- NewsVFACTS December 2018: We reveal Australia's favourite brands in 2018Toyota dominated Australia's new car sales charts for the 16th year running in 2018, while other once-loved brands fell sharply.
- NewsVFACTS 2018 New Car Sales Wrap: market declines as Toyota remains Australia's...Annual new car sales decline for the first time in four years as Toyota finishes on top again, and some surprising names are among the biggest losers.
- Car Style2018 Nismo Festival in pictures - a feast for Nissan fiendsIf you're a fan of fast Nissans, then the annual Nismo Festival at Fuji Speedway is your Mecca
- NewsMOTOR's 2018 Christmas slays: The boost brigadeWhether you have $15K or $80K to spend, these are our top turbo terrors
- FeaturesSammut brothers Nissan 300ZX with a twin turbo RB30We look back at a car that introduced turbo’s and six-cylinders to the V8-dominated world of drag racing in a big way.
- NewsOrder books for 2019 Nissan GT-R50 open from $1.55mNissan and Italdesign’s 529kW GT-R now available for those with the funds
- NewsWondering what an NCAP zero-star car crash looks like? Well, it’s horrifying to watchThankfully, the Fiat Panda is no longer sold locally, because Euro NCAP has just awarded it a big fat zero safety score
- AdviceBoot sizes of Australia’s best-selling SUVsNot all SUVs are created equal when it comes to the cargo department.
- NewsRight-hand drive Nissan Titan on the table againTitan could become the first large American pick-up truck to be offered in right-hand drive out of its US factory.
- NewsVIDEO: Crash test fail: Nissan ute scores zero stars in shocking safety testsSouth African spec Nissan dual-cab ute scores astonishing – and frightening – zero-star mark in NCAP crash testing
- NewsSEMA 2018: Nissan PAWS ONE Titan let looseAnimal-rescue rig debuts at SEMA 2018.
- NewsNissan builds twin-turbo 370Z for SEMAIt’s the twin-turbo V6 370Z Nissan will never sell
- Features2011 Nissan Juke-R: Fast Car History LessonNissan's 'crossover supercar' was a small SUV running on GT-R power
- NewsNissan Titan to the rescueNissan USA partners with the Red Cross to create the Ultimate Service Titan.