Total Nissan News: 20
- NewsOrder books for 2019 Nissan GT-R50 open from $1.55mNissan and Italdesign’s 529kW GT-R now available for those with the funds
- NewsWondering what an NCAP zero-star car crash looks like? Well, it’s horrifying to watchThankfully, the Fiat Panda is no longer sold locally, because Euro NCAP has just awarded it a big fat zero safety score
- AdviceBoot sizes of Australia’s best-selling SUVsNot all SUVs are created equal when it comes to the cargo department.
- NewsRight-hand drive Nissan Titan on the table againTitan could become the first large American pick-up truck to be offered in right-hand drive out of its US factory.
- NewsVIDEO: Crash test fail: Nissan ute scores zero stars in shocking safety testsSouth African spec Nissan dual-cab ute scores astonishing – and frightening – zero-star mark in NCAP crash testing
- NewsSEMA 2018: Nissan PAWS ONE Titan let looseAnimal-rescue rig debuts at SEMA 2018.
- NewsNissan builds twin-turbo 370Z for SEMAIt’s the twin-turbo V6 370Z Nissan will never sell
- Features2011 Nissan Juke-R: Fast Car History LessonNissan's 'crossover supercar' was a small SUV running on GT-R power
- NewsNissan Titan to the rescueNissan USA partners with the Red Cross to create the Ultimate Service Titan.
- News2018 Nissan Juke scores cosmetic upgrades, Juke Nismo around the cornerNissan Australia adds some visual flair to its already-extroverted compact crossover
- NewsNissan Navara concept shoots for the starsNissan’s The Dark Sky concept offers stargazers the ultimate dual cab
- NewsNissan designer confirms next-gen Z projectWe speak to Alfonso Albaisa, the Cuban-American heading up Nissan’s styling team
- NewsNissan N-Sport models announced for Pathfinder, X-Trail, 370ZNew special edition models add visual spice to Nissan showrooms
- News4 Nürburgring record setters you can affordCan’t afford a 911 GT2 RS? Step right this way…
- NewsNissan, Hyundai trade blows over ‘N Sport’ nameIt’s the battle of the wheels, stickers and trim packages as two brands go toe to toe over a badge
- Best Value Performance Cars2018 Nissan 370Z Nismo track reviewFairlady produces a podium-menacing lap time, but the overall recipe is out of date
- NewsNissan Leaf E-Plus to extend range, add powerA faster Leaf with longer legs is on the way, but an Australian launch remains uncertain
- NewsNissan’s next GT-R will be “fastest super sports car in the world”Design chief makes bold claim, but details are still yet to be locked in for next-gen Godzilla
- Best Value Performance CarsMOTOR Best Value Performance Cars: Bang For Your Bucks 201815 of the hottest new fast cars under $100K roll up to take on our famous formula. Which will be number 1?
- FeaturesTurbo LS3-powered 1999 Nissan 200SX S14This 740rwhp LS3 Nissan 200SX is what happens when a bloke loves Japanese cars, turbos and the sound of a V8