Total Audi A8 News: 20
- News2018 Audi A8 pricing and featuresAudi’s all-new flagship sedan arrives with everything from mild-hybrid powertrains and state-of-the-art active safety features to optional foot massagers
- AdviceLuxury cars worth waiting for in 2018The coming months will see a diverse range of posh new cars arriving in showrooms
- AdviceOne of a kind: The slow sellers heading out of showroomsOnly one Australian buyer reached into their wallet to buy one of these cars last month. We look at why they are such slow sellers
- NewsAudi, Benz steer away from Tesla's autonomy approachGerman brands reassure consumers that self-driving cars are safe amid Tesla liability case
- NewsAudi announces new vehicle designationsModel names remain the same, but get power output identifiers rather than capacity badges
- FeaturesWhat is Level 3 autonomous driving tech and when do we get it?Level 3 driving autonomy is here but it may still be some time before anyone is allowed to actually use it
- NewsSeven hidden Audi A8 self-driving tech featuresAudi’s A8 level-three autonomous capability is far more than glorified adaptive cruise control
- News2018 Audi A8 revealedFourth-gen A8 scores active high-tech suspension, W12 engine, AI-style ‘pilot-driving’ mode
- News2018 Audi A8 revealed at Barcelona SummitAudi’s all-new tech-laden A8 has made its global debut, flaunting self-driving tech, a futuristic interior and the freshest interpretation of Audi’s design language to date
- News2018 Audi A8 wired for level-three autonomyTechnology packed 2018 Audi A8 awaits final legislative hurdles before self-driving tech goes live
- News2018 Audi A8 to be built around lightweight spaceframeAudi is turning leaner composite materials ahead of sharing underpinnings with Porsche for future models
- News2016 Paris Motor Show: 5 things we learnedYou don’t need a crystal ball to see where cars are headed.
- OpinionParis Motor Show on a collision course with autonomous futureHow well would a self-driving car have coped with your commute this morning? Yeah, thought so …
- Events2016 Paris motor show: Audi confirms full autonomy within 12 monthsMove over Tesla, Audi wants to seize the autonomous driving high ground
- News2018 Lexus LS spy picsHiding behind this bizarre camo is the tech-laden fifth-gen Lexus LS limo, due here later next year.
- NewsAudi A8 set to receive next-gen virtual dashboardAudi is believed to be taking its all-screen virtual dashboard from concept to production as early as next year.
- AdviceAudi Matrix LED headlight technology: does it work?Car makers can never be accused of living in the dark ages when it comes to innovation, and manufacturers continue to develop ever-cleverer tech for night driving.
- Car StyleCarmakers spark aluminium shortageSuppliers are struggling to keep up with the auto industry’s appetite for the lightweight metal.
- News2016 Cadillac CT6 spy picsHolden has been sprung testing the new Cadillac CT6 in the suburbs of Melbourne – did anyone say 2018 Caprice?
- AdviceTop 5 most powerful diesel enginesLooking for the efficiency of a diesel but don’t want to sacrifice power? These five powerful diesels will solve all your problems.