Total Audi RS5 Reviews: 16
- Reviews2019 Audi RS5 Sportback reviewLike the idea of a hot Audi, but find wagons frumpy and need more than two doors? The RS5 Sportback might be up your alley
- Reviews2019 Audi RS5 Sportback review | MOTORIf an Audi RS5 Coupe and RS4 wagon had a baby…
- ComparisonsAudi RS5 vs BMW M4 vs Mercedes-AMG C63 comparisonAudi lobs a 331kW grenade into the ubercoupe sector in the chiselled form of its latest RS5. Should BMW and Mercedes-AMG be worried?
- Car Comparisons2018 Audi RS5 vs BMW M4 CS vs Porsche 718 Cayman GTS comparison reviewGermany’s uber coupes have succumbed to boost, but can they still pull at your heartstrings?
- ReviewsAudi Sport Driving Experience reviewAccess to Audi Sport’s best cars and a day at Phillip Island is hard to argue against
- Comparisons2018 Audi RS5 v BMW M4 Pure v Mercedes-AMG C63 SAudi lobs a 331kW grenade into the ubercoupe sector in the chiselled form of its latest RS5. Should BMW and Mercedes-AMG be worried?
- Reviews2018 Audi RS5 quick reviewAudi’s second-gen RS5 rights the wrongs of the original
- Reviews2018 Audi RS5 Coupe reviewHi-po Audi two-door scores a downsized engine and new character
- Reviews2018 Audi RS5 first drive reviewAudi chamfers previous-generation RS5’s hard edges with more liveable 2018 sports coupe
- Reviews2018 Audi RS5 reviewCoupe loses cylinders, but gains new GT identity
- Reviews2017 Audi RS5 coupe reviewAudi’s all-new twin-turbo coupe brings the heat to a segment that’s red hot
- Reviews2016 Mercedes-AMG C63 S Coupe Quick ReviewThe two-door version of Mercedes-AMG’s searing C63 S: sharing the sedan and wagon’s twin-turbo V8, but with many engineering improvements under its tightly wrapped skin.
- ReviewsAudi RS5 TDI Concept reviewIngolstadt’s battery-powered ‘turbo’ provides electrifying results
- ReviewsAudi RS5 Cabrio reviewSounds and looks fat but not lean where it counts
- ReviewsFirst Drive: Audi RS5 TDI ConceptPonch drives an audacious and innovative Audi RS5 diesel prototype in Sweden
- Reviews2010 Audi RS5 reviewThe RS5 should be just like the glorious old RS4 only sexier and better. But is it?