- Stunning looks, guaranteed to turn heads regardless of what else is around.
- The supercharged V6 sounds great, has plenty of power and the eight-speed automatic gearbox is smooth.
- Adding all-wheel drive does little to dampen the F-Type's agile handling, but adds security on slippery roads.
- Steering and brakes are excellent, the Jaguar F-Type doesn't just look like a sports car, it feels like one to drive as well.
- Costs quite a lot, particularly as a lot of desirable equipment is optional.
- Practicality. Forgo a spare wheel and there's reasonable space under the rear hatch, but you're still going to want to pack light for a weekend away.
- Not as outright fast as rivals like the BMW M4 and Mercedes-AMG C63.
- All-wheel drive adds almost $17K and is unlikely to be necessary for most drivers.
Click here to find out more about the Jaguar F-Type V6 S AWD Coupe.