Total Caterham News: 11
- Best Value Performance Cars2017 Caterham Seven 275: 8th Place $50-$100KBlast from the past has its place, just not at BFYB
- FeaturesThe five best manual transmissions you can buy right nowStill prefer to shift gears yourself? Here’s your shortlist of the best manual shifters out there.
- Car StyleTop-5 lightest carsWe take a look at the five lightest production cars available in Australia.
- FeaturesMelbourne to Winton and back – In a Caterham SevenNo roof, no doors, no power steering… what could go wrong?
- NewsCaterham slashes Australian Seven pricingCollapse of UK currency good news for Aussie track day fans
- Classic WheelsCaterham SVR 200 v Nissan 200sx v Honda Integra v Porsche Cayman v BMW M3 v Mazda...Six of the best new and classic stripped-back driver’s cars cop a thrashing the old-fashioned way, without the help of a self-shifting tranny, torque-shuffling AWD or adaptive...
- NewsLego reveal Caterham Seven 620RCaterham 620R hits the bricks
- NewsTop 10 New Private ImportsAs the government permits private import of new cars from 2018, we rush to name the top performance models to bring to Oz
- Car StyleTop five shortest cars to parkNot all of these are obvious choices for getting around the city, but there’s nothing shorter for slipping into the smallest of parking spaces.
- NewsKTM X-Bow to launch in AustraliaLocal distributor seeks ADR compliance for ‘road-legal’ track car
- FeaturesTop 10 track-day carsNow is the perfect time to begin track day preparations and the trading of circuit chariots. Here are 10 top track day cars in time for the start of the season.