Total Citroen C4 News: 20
- NewsHolden, GM still silent about Inchcape import dealNo clear picture emerging on possible Holden import rights handover to Inchcape
- News2018 Citroen Grand C4 Picasso pricing and features revealedCitroen’s seven-seat people mover has added a cheaper petrol-engined version
- FeaturesWheels picks the top 5 Christmas lights cruisersYou want to take the kids to see the Christmas lights, but it’s all too messy to get out of the car. Here’s the best ones for the job
- AdviceThe most fuel efficient small SUVs you can buy right nowIf saving cash at the fuel pump is your priority, these are the crossovers for you
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus range adds petrol automatic transmission, special editionsNew pricing, gearbox, and one-off limited edition models for Citroen C4 Cactus range
- AdviceThe comfiest cars you can buy todayWhen comfort is king, these are the cars to have in your court
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus becomes less oddball with range rejigQuirky Cactus gains petrol auto variant, dumps diesel as Citroen revises its eye-catching hatch
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus: petrol auto and OneTone edition inboundCan a proper auto and single-colour paintwork make the Cactus a better seller?
- NewsCitroen C4 Cactus to lose its unique styling, reports hintThe C4 Cactus’s AirBumps make it unique in the car world. Surely Citroen wouldn’t …
- AdviceShould I buy an SUV or a People-mover?Seven-seat SUVs are flying out of Australian showrooms but could you be getting a vehicle that better suits your purposes with a people mover?
- News2018 C3 Aircross Builds Citroen SUV assaultNew Citroen C3 Aircross joins C5 Aircross big sister in growing crossover line-up
- AdviceAustralia’s best-value cars: People-movers under $60,000Get more bums on seats for less dollars out of pocket
- COTYCitroen C4 Cactus: 2017 Car of the Year contenderDud diesel and semi-auto combo prickled the judges
- COTYCar of the Year 2017: The contendersA stellar year for new cars is set to make sparks fly among the judging panel.
- COTY2017 Car of the Year: Readers choiceWhat’s your Car of the Year? Vote for your chance to win $1000
- Best Value CarsPeople-movers under $60K: Australia’s Best Value CarsFor moving the family on a budget. Introducing the Kia Rondo Si, Citroen C4 Picasso, and Kia Carnival S.
- Car Style12 most stylish carsWe take a look at Australia’s 12 most stylish cars ahead of WhichCar’s Style Awards.
- Car StyleWhichCar Style Awards 2017 – Vote & WIN!The WhichCar Style Awards are back! Our team of experts have shortlisted the 12 most stylish cars from the last year and now it’s time for you to have your say.
- Classic WheelsArchive: Citroen Cactus vs FIAT 500X vs Mini Clubman vs Suzuki VitaraThese four affordable and crazy little critters certainly push the design envelope, but which weirdo is most wonderful?
- AdviceTop 5 cars for retirementHere are five of our favourite cars for those looking to turn in the nine-to-five gig and live a life of retirement luxury.