Total Fiat 500 Reviews: 9
- Reviews2018 Fiat 500, Abarth 595 Range ReviewThe Fiat 500/Abarth 595 is all about style, with cute-as-can-be looks and a cool and trendy interior. It’s all wrapped around a little engine but it is great fun to drive.
- Reviews2016 Fiat 500C reviewFiat’s almost unbearably cute and unfeasibly small 500 has a received a reboot.
- ComparisonsFiat 500 v Nissan Micra v Suzuki Celerio comparison reviewThese babies are among the smallest and cheapest cars in Australia, but they are bursting with brio and bonhomie
- Reviews2015 Abarth 695 Biposto reviewYou've never seen a 500 like this: a wild and exclusive race-bred Italian pocket rocket that takes the cutesy Fiat 500 base and turns the wick up to extreme
- ReviewsSmart ForFour reviewThe Smart ForFour has double the passenger capacity of the stubby ForTwo. But unlike Smart’s first attempt at a larger car a decade ago, this one sticks with the rear-engine...
- ReviewsFirst Fang: Fiat 500 & AbarthFiat’s 500 and Abarth get a new colour palette and range topper
- ReviewsFirst Drive: Fiat 500Modern touches add a bit more appeal to Fiat’s retro city runabout
- ReviewsReview: Fiat 500 1.2 Pop“It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!” singer/songwriter Dolly Parton once remarked. And then there’s this – Fiat’s ‘repositioned’ but otherwise unchanged 500. Now from...
- ReviewsDrive: Abarth 500 EsseesseThe long-awaited Abarth 500 Esseesse has finally arrived. And it’s surprisingly good