Total Ford Fiesta News: 20
- NewsHot hatch bargains at Yaris pricesDon’t buy that boring new light car. Maybe try these hotties instead...
- AdviceAustralia’s 10 cheapest cars of 2018Here are 10 cars straight from the factory that offer a new-car experience on a used-car budget
- NewsFord swamped with PowerShift complaintsPowerShift papers: Documents reveal that Ford Australia was flooded with almost 1000 complaints over faulty gearboxes in a single month
- Features2018 Ford Fiesta ST tech explainedWhen price is important, improving a performance car while minimising cost becomes an engineering challenge
- NewsFord Fiesta RS is ‘wishful thinking’ says Ford Performance bossIt would seem reports of a Fiesta RS revival are too good to be true
- Features2019 Ford Fiesta ST – 9 things you should knowThe all-new Fiesta ST is packed with tricks and tech that make it the fastest compact hot hatch in Ford’s history. Here are the most interesting factoids
- NewsFord pulls the plug on the Fiesta; prioritises new FocusOnly the hot Fiesta ST version will continue to be offered in Australia
- News2019 Ford Fiesta ST confirmed for AustraliaFord’s baby hot hatch will be the only next-gen Fiesta variant to make its way Down Under
- NewsFord Performance launches in AustraliaGo-fast arm of FoMoCo now officially has a presence Down Under
- News2019 Ford Fiesta ST confirmed for AustraliaNext-gen hot hatch to land locally in early 2019
- News2019 Ford Fiesta ST taps Focus RS for its limited-slip diffExpect a huge performance boost from Ford’s next-gen baby hot hatch as it adds a heap of mechanical and software enhancements
- NewsNew Ford Fiesta ST gains optional LSDQuaife diff comes to the 149kW mini hot hatch as an option in the next gen
- News$5000 Driver’s Car Stars: part oneMeet three of the newest, fittest and finest budget performance cars around
- NewsM-Sport Ford Fiesta WRC Lego kit revealedM-Sport fans now have something to do while they watch Ogier attack stages
- NewsPerformance bargains on MY17 modelsWe scour dealers nationwide for the best fast cars available new, for less.
- AdviceAustralia’s 12 cheapest cars of 2017On the hunt for a new car but only have a used-car budget? Here are 12 cars straight from the factory that retail for $16,000 or less.
- FeaturesOpinion: Will Ford return to the WRC?Will the Blue Oval be M-Sport’s knight in shining armour?
- Advice2017 Ford Fiesta: Which spec is best?Which Ford Fiesta variant offers the best buy based on features, performance, and value?
- FeaturesBest value used performance carsHow have our former BFYB racetrack weapons held up on the used market?
- FeaturesForbidden Fruit – the best cars that we can’t haveDo you ever gaze longingly across the ocean, envious of the cool cars available overseas which are unavailable here? We do.