Total Holden Calais Reviews: 8
- Reviews2019 Holden Commodore and Calais Range ReviewThe Commodore is a roomy and comfortable family liftback-sedan or wagon, with great roadholding, efficient turbocharged engines all-wheel-drive and autonomous emergency braking.
- ReviewsFord Mondeo v Holden Calais v Hyundai Sonata v Kia Stinger v Toyota Camry...The once-invincible medium-to-large class may be pushing against the rising SUV tide, but new talent means it’s worth taking a dip
- ReviewsHolden Commodore Calais vs Toyota Camry SL Hybrid comparison reviewToyota’s battery-boosted Camry takes on the turbocharged Holden Commodore
- Reviews2018 Holden Calais V quick reviewHolden’s new premium-ish four-door has plenty of virtues, but still needs a little finessing
- Reviews2018 Holden Commodore Calais-V reviewCan the Germans outdo Australia when it comes to the Calais V6?
- Reviews2013-2017 Holden Commodore Range ReviewThe Commodore is a roomy and comfortable family sedan or wagon, with great roadholding and the option of a big V8 engine. All models have a reversing camera and self-parking.
- ComparisonsSubaru Liberty v Falcon G6E v Holden Calais v Mazda 6 v Toyota Camry comparison...Five family sedans take five different approaches to the same challenges. Which works best?
- Reviews2009 Holden Calais reviewHolden's new Active Fuel Management system quashes the notion that a big V8 equals big fuel bills. Our run from Sydney to Melbourne on one tank provides the proof.