Total Holden Commodore News: 20
- FeaturesTravis Harper's Holden VX CommodoreTravis Harper's stunning methanol-drinking Holden VX Commodore
- FeaturesEight-second LS-powered, stock-bottom-end Holden VH CommodoreFirst time out, Jordan McKey runs an 8.86 in a stock-bottom-end, 5.7L LS-powered, full-weight VH Commodore
- Car StyleRoad Trip: Australia's top romantic drivesDon’t wait for Valentine’s Day – just jump in your car and drive. Here are a few Australian road trips to put in the diary for your next getaway.
- NewsHolden, GM still silent about Inchcape import dealNo clear picture emerging on possible Holden import rights handover to Inchcape
- OpinionWhat's next for Holden?What does it mean for Holden if General Motors changes the way it exports cars into Australia?
- NewsHolden owner General Motors to leave Australia?Breaking news suggests General Motors may exit the Australian market - but the Holden badge could stay
- News2019 car sales off to a nervous startWeak consumer confidence continues to hang over the car industry, and Ford's Ranger is just one victim
- NewsIs this the most Aussie Cadillac ever?New Cadillac XT6 SUV is a twin of the Holden Acadia, was tuned in Melbourne and designed by the same bloke who did the Sandman Concept
- FeaturesHolden VE Commodore SS V used car buyers' guideV8 firepower, honed rear-drive dynamics and Aussie know-how makes the VE Commodore an icon worth holding on to
- Features1104hp LS7-powered 1988 Holden VN CommodoreThis stock-bodied VN Commodore doesn't need any artificial assistance to push 1104 horses out of 457 cubes!
- Drag Challenge355ci Holden-powered VC CommodoreMatt Forbes and Paul Rogers ran this little-old-lady-spec VC Commodore at DC 2018, packing a Holden 355 stroker V8 up front
- Drag ChallengeTurbo LS-powered VC Commodore at Drag Challenge 2018Dusty Benson returned to Drag Challenge with a near-1300hp turbo LS VC Commodore
- Drag ChallengeStroker 383 Holden Commodore VN SS at Drag ChallengeMichael Ryder’s VN SS Commodore took on Drag Challenge without a blower, turbo or even EFI
- Drag ChallengeEx-highway patrol VL Commodore runs sevens at Drag Challenge - VideoJohn Ricca’s 3.2-litre DOHC RB30 six-powered BT1 VL ran a 7.91 PB at Drag Challenge 2018
- Drag Challenge1200hp twin-turbo 430ci VY SS at Drag ChallengeDavid Best’s 1202rwhp LS Next-powered VY SS went hunting Barras at Drag Challenge 2018
- NewsHolden Magnum ute matches Ferrari resale returnLast-of-the-line local ute goes up in value like a Ferrari 458 Speciale
- Drag ChallengeTurbo Ecotec V6-powered VB Commodore runs nines at Drag ChallengeWhile they cop a bad rap, Josh Grant’s nine-second VB Commodore proves Ecotec V6s are no joke
- Drag ChallengeSeven-second, 1460hp VL Calais at Drag ChallengeWith 1460hp on tap and seven-second slips in the glovebox, Lorenzo Gullotto’s VL Calais is one of the meanest street cars on Aussie roads
- NewsHolden Commodore SS appreciation trendsVT-to-VZ generation plateaus as VN-to-VS takes off
- NewsHolden ZB Commodore future remains unclearThe Commodore hasn’t been ruled in or out of Holden’s future plans as the company temporarily halts its production