Total Holden Commodore News: 20
- Drag ChallengeTurbo LS-powered VC Commodore at Drag Challenge 2018Dusty Benson returned to Drag Challenge with a near-1300hp turbo LS VC Commodore
- Drag ChallengeStroker 383 Holden Commodore VN SS at Drag ChallengeMichael Ryder’s VN SS Commodore took on Drag Challenge without a blower, turbo or even EFI
- Drag ChallengeEx-highway patrol VL Commodore runs sevens at Drag Challenge - VideoJohn Ricca’s 3.2-litre DOHC RB30 six-powered BT1 VL ran a 7.91 PB at Drag Challenge 2018
- Drag Challenge1200hp twin-turbo 430ci VY SS at Drag ChallengeDavid Best’s 1202rwhp LS Next-powered VY SS went hunting Barras at Drag Challenge 2018
- NewsHolden Magnum ute matches Ferrari resale returnLast-of-the-line local ute goes up in value like a Ferrari 458 Speciale
- Drag ChallengeTurbo Ecotec V6-powered VB Commodore runs nines at Drag ChallengeWhile they cop a bad rap, Josh Grant’s nine-second VB Commodore proves Ecotec V6s are no joke
- Drag ChallengeSeven-second, 1460hp VL Calais at Drag ChallengeWith 1460hp on tap and seven-second slips in the glovebox, Lorenzo Gullotto’s VL Calais is one of the meanest street cars on Aussie roads
- NewsHolden Commodore SS appreciation trendsVT-to-VZ generation plateaus as VN-to-VS takes off
- NewsHolden ZB Commodore future remains unclearThe Commodore hasn’t been ruled in or out of Holden’s future plans as the company temporarily halts its production
- FeaturesJeremy Martin's 4000hp twin-turbo 481X-powered Holden VB CommodoreJeremy 'Jet' Martin's monster VB Commodore took out the richest drag race in Australian history and this weekend he'll be shooting it out at No Mercy at South Georgia...
- NewsSTREET MACHINE COMMODORES IS BACK!Issue 38 on sale now
- Features2006-2013 Holden VE Commodore buyer's guideEverything you need to know about buying a VE-generation Commodore, including why they're the best bargain available for your next build
- NewsZB Holden Commodore discounted, VFII still marked upHolden dealers hold new VFII Commodore stock, but discount ZB Commodore
- FeaturesTwin-turbo Holden VE SS-V CommodoreCammed, blown or turbo? Andrew Chao tried all three options building his epic 470rwkW stock-bottom-end VE SS-V
- NewsHolden Commodore V8 alternatives for lessWhere will we go without local V8 models? Right here, that’s where
- FeaturesLS1-powered 1985 BT1 police-spec Holden VK CommodoreSimon Murran didn't try to hide his LS-powered VK from police cars - he made it into one!
- FeaturesLS-powered 1979 Z/28 Camaro & Holden VT CommodoreWhen your first car turns into a bit of a strip animal, the solution is to get a cool old Camaro to cruise the streets
- Features1100rwhp Turbo LSX 2009 Holden VE Commodore SS - G8PSIC&A Auto Fashion built an innocuous-looking sedan into Australia’s quickest and fastest street-registered VE Commodore, busting an 8.5@170mph!
- NewsZB Holden Commodore trialled as SA Police carSouth Australians might see ZBs patrolling the streets soon
- FeaturesDamien Lowe's budget-built EFI 1983 Holden VH Commodore - flashbackJust because you're tight for time and money, doesn't mean you can't build a sweet ride