Total Holden Commodore Reviews: 20
- Car Comparisons2004 Holden SS ute vs Ford Falcon XR6 and XR8 ute comparison review: classic MOTORAustralia’s best two-door sports cars met our old bushie mate Digger Grimshaw. They’re fast, but are utes tough enough?
- Reviews2018 Holden Commodore RS Sportwagon quick reviewHolden’s 2.0-litre wagon is a lot of car for under $40,000 and arguably the sweet spot of the entire ZB Commodore range
- Reviews2003 Ford Falcon XR8 vs Holden Commodore SS comparison review: classic MOTORMate against mate. Eight against eight. Is vengeance really sweet or is the SS' still quick enough to turn the 260kW XR8 tide?
- Reviews2018 Holden Commodore and Calais Range ReviewThe Commodore is a roomy and comfortable family liftback-sedan or wagon, with great roadholding, efficient turbocharged engines all-wheel-drive and autonomous emergency braking.
- Reviews2018 Kia Stinger GT vs Holden ZB Commodore VXR performance comparison reviewNot only does the ZB Commodore need to combat its own past, the rear-drive Kia Stinger is primed to steal its thunder
- ReviewsHolden Commodore VXR v Kia Stinger GT v Skoda Superb 206 TSI v Jaguar XE 25t...It's sink or swim time for the 2018 Holden Commodore ZB
- Reviews2009 Holden Commodore SS AFM review: classic MOTORFuel-saving tech finally makes its way into an Aussie muscle sedan
- ReviewsHolden Commodore VXR v Kia Stinger GT v Jaguar XE 25t v Skoda Superb 206 TSI...We pit Holden’s completely new, technology-laden ZB Commodore in range-topping VXR V6 AWD guise against the overtly sporting rear-drive Kia Stinger GT, the roomy, swift Skoda...
- Reviews2000 Holden Commodore VU SS ute review: classic MOTORThis great Aussie icon is a far cry from driving purity, but hell, it’s a V8, ain’t it?
- ReviewsVideo: Volkswagen Arteon vs Kia Stinger vs Commodore SS-VCan a pair of newcomers from Kia and Volkswagen soothe the sting of the V8 sedan’s demise?
- Reviews2018 Holden Commodore reviewHOLDEN is continuing the full-sized family-car line the 48-215 started in 1948 with the ZB, but there the similarities finish.
- Reviews2018 Holden Commodore reviewFirst drive of the all-new ZB Commodore
- Comparisons2017 Kia Stinger 330si v Volkswagen Arteon 206TSI v Holden SS-V RedlineAs the V8 Commodore bows out, we assemble the heavy-hitting inheritors of its mantle
- Reviews2017 Kia Stinger 330S vs 2017 Holden VFII Commodore SS-V Redline reviewCan Kia's stonking twin-turbo V6 Stinger really fill a Falcodore-sized hole in our hearts?
- ReviewsHolden Commodore SV6 vs Ford Falcon XR6 comparison review: Classic MOTORCommodore and Falcon six-cylinder sports sedans might have been more practical than their V8 siblings. But is practicality all it’s cracked up to be?
- ReviewsHead to head: Kia Stinger 330Si vs Holden Commodore SS VOutgoing Aussie icon bumps gloves with Kia’s new kid in town
- Reviews2013-2017 Holden Commodore Range ReviewThe Commodore is a roomy and comfortable family sedan or wagon, with great roadholding and the option of a big V8 engine. All models have a reversing camera and self-parking.
- Reviews2018 Holden Commodore V6 AWD prototype reviewAn early taste of the next Commodore sports model
- Reviews2018 Holden ZB Commodore V6 AWD reviewAN IMPORTED all-wheel drive V6 Commodore is never going to supplant a home-grown rear-drive V8 in the national affection. Ditch the historical baggage, however, and there’s...
- Reviews2018 Holden ZB Commodore 2.0T reviewThe front-drive ZB Commodore might seem about as Australian as sauerkraut and currywurst, but it mounts a convincing argument that things needed to radically change.