CAR OF THE YEAR! We judge 2018’s standout ride over five days of gruelling testing.
Also in this issue; Alpine returns with the A110, and we like it; the Audi RS4 Avant confirms its super-wagon status; we find out how HSV builds the ultimate GTSR W1; the verdict on Toyota’s imported Camry; and BMW’s future platforms revealed.
This month’s version of Wheels has held back to coincide with the announcement of the 2018 Wheels Car of the Year on January 24. Subscribers’ issues will start hitting mail boxes from January 25 onwards.
Also in this edition:
- All the light, colour and movement of 2018 Wheels Car of the Year testing
- Jeep’s new Compass Trailhawk chases ghosts of the past
- Digging through GM’s metal, chrome, leather and vinyl-clad historical archives
- What’s the hottest new metal due in 2018? We do the research
- Ponch gets ready to pump up the jam on his Ford Mustang long-termer
- First drive of the Volvo XC40, Sweden’s first Chinese-speaking small SUV
- Columnists Corby and The Insider on car shows and China
- Classic Wheels: The story behind Norm “Wizard” Smith’s land speed record attempt
Join us for the ride in this action- and adventure-packed January edition. To subscribe, go to magshop.com.au/wheels, the iPad via the iTunes Store or on Android devices via Google Play.