KING OF THE MOUNTAIN: Nissan GT-R Nismo on full attack at Bathurst! HSV’s GTS-R sings a power ballad; right-hook Camaro confirmed, but what about an Aussie accent; rally-spec Hyundai in the real world; exotic Lambo drive take two; Alfa Giulio QV and Porsche 911 GTS driven to the limit.
ALSO INSIDE THIS EDITION:
- Porsche’s e-performance future
- WCOTY winner’s new suit: Mazda MX-5 RF
- Red v Blue: Ford Ranger takes on Holden Colorado
- The world’s quickest road car, the AM-RB 001
- Senator for Speed: David Leyonhjelm
- Base-model Audi, BMW, Infiniti and Merc hatches compared
- Volkswagen Tiguan 162TSI; A Golf GTI with a little middle-age spread?
- Suzuki Ignis, Audi S4, Toyota Kluger, Kia Rio, Lambo Aventador S tested
Join us for the ride in this March edition. To subscribe, go to magshop.com.au/wheels, the iPad via the iTunes Store or on Android devices via Google Play.
How are you finding our new site design? Tell us in the comments below or send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your monthly fix of news, reviews and stories on the greatest cars and minds in the automotive world.
Alfa Romeo completes Aussie Stelvio line-up with Veloce SUV
Mercedes-AMG gives mid-life updates to GT 4-door Coupé, Australia to miss out
Revisions come for Merc-AMG four-door but Australia won't get six-cylinder models
Updated Ssangyong Musso pricing and features
SsangYong's budget ute gets an overhaul