Total Renault Reviews: 20
- Comparisons2018 Hyundai i30 N vs Renault Megane RS 280 comparisonWhat better test of the Renaultsport Megane’s mettle than a clash with our reigning hot-hatch champ, the Hyundai i30 N?
- Reviews2018 Renault Megane RS 280 reviewCan Renault’s freshly poured Megane RS280 top a hot-hatch segment sparkling with talent, or is that just Fanta sea?
- Reviews2018 Renault Koleos Range ReviewThe Renault Koleos is more attractively and available with petrol or turbo diesel engines and auto braking is standard across the range.
- Comparisons2018 Volkswagen Polo GTI vs Renault Clio RS 200 comparison reviewSick of bloated hot hatches beyond your budget? Step this way…
- Car Comparisons2018 Renault Mégane RS 280 vs Honda Civic Type R vs Hyundai i30 N vs Peugeot 308...A tribe of opponents challenges the new Mégane RS for hot hatch hegemony
- Reviews2018 Renault Mégane RS 280 Cup MOTOR reviewRenault Sport's blockbuster hot hatch on local soil
- Reviews2019 Renault Megane RS reviewDoes the all-new Renault Megane RS retain the magic that made the previous car one of our favourite hot hatches?
- Reviews2005 Renault Sport Clio Cup vs Peugeot 206 GTi comparison review: classic MOTORPeugeot, the king of hot hatchdom, is facing a coup. Renault’s Clio wants its crown
- Reviews2018 Renault Clio RS220 Trophy: Hot Hatch Megatest 6thDownsizing brings a supersize serve of driver thrills and satisfaction
- Reviews2018 Renault Mégane RS 280 Cup performance reviewHardcore Cup chassis and manual ’box – yes, please
- Reviews2018 Renault Clio RS 200 Cup quick reviewMini hot hatch makes for mighty fun
- Reviews2018 Renault Mégane RS 280 reviewTalk is cheap. It’s time to see if the hyped Mégane RS can beat its own benchmark
- Reviews2018 Renault Megane RS280 reviewThe hot-hatch class gets even hotter with the tough-looking, multi-talented Renaultsport Megane RS280. And you can buy it in orange.
- Reviews2018 Renault Clio RS Cup reviewHalfway through its life cycle, has Renault’s auto-only hot hatch proven its worth?
- Reviews2017 Renault Megane GT Wagon v Subaru Levorg GT comparison reviewTwo GT-badged wagons face-off, but are you better off with the French flair Renault, or the quiet achiever Subaru?
- Reviews2017 Renault Megane GT Wagon long-term reviewThe Renault Megane GT delivers Sport and Utility, but this ain’t no soft-roader
- Reviews2018 Alpine A110 reviewFrance’s answer to the Lotus Elise and Porsche Cayman is a corner-carving delight
- Reviews2005 Renault Sport Mégane Cup review: Classic MOTORRenault’s much-maligned Mégane adds Cup – and deletes the mug
- Reviews2017 Renault Clio ReviewThe Renault Clio is a slick looking little hatchback with French flair inside. It offers two lively turbo petrol engines, rides and handles with polish, and is easy to park.
- Reviews2018 Renault Kangoo Maxi ZE quick reviewRenault is set to launch the first all-electric commercial van in Australia in November, with the Kangoo Maxi ZE targeted at business operators looking for a compact-load...