Total Audi A7 News: 17
- Car Style2019 WhichCar Style Awards Winner: Audi A7 Sportback 55 TFSIWinner: Audi A7 Sportback 55 TSFI | Designer: Sebastiano Russo | Price: $131,900
- Car StyleWhichCar Style Awards 2019 – the ContendersThe biggest field of contenders in the WhichCar Style Award’s four-year history meets the largest – and most talented – pool of judges. Whose style reigns supreme?
- News2019 Audi A7 Sportback pricing and featuresIngolstadt’s big four-door coupe brings $10,000 worth of extra features and two new powerful V6 options
- News2018 Audi A7 reveals progressive new lookInspired by the 2014 Prologue concept, second-gen Audi A7 liftback-coupe debuts Ingolstadt’s fresh design language
- News2018 Audi A7 Sportback revealedAudi’s next full-sized luxury ‘four-door coupe’ is here
- AdviceNow is the time to buy a large luxury carBMW, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo have just updated their large executive express ranges. And there’s also more to come
- Events2016 Paris motor show: Audi confirms full autonomy within 12 monthsMove over Tesla, Audi wants to seize the autonomous driving high ground
- NewsCadillac Escala Concept revealedAussie-designed V8 concept debuts in Cali, previews next-gen Caddys
- AdviceRevealed: Where your new car comes fromYour shiny new ride probably won’t come from the country the badge represents.
- FeaturesHolden's four-door Monaro hybridHolden's vision of the future was on the money
- Best Value CarsPremium Large Cars: Gold Star Value Awards 2015Jaguar leaps ahead of Germans
- FeaturesTop 10 sexiest concept cars of 2014Our favourite concept cars from the motor shows of 2014
- EventsPCOTY 8th - Audi RS7Autobahn blaster prefers the road to the racetrack
- NewsLA show: Audi A7 Sportback H-tron revealedFuel cell-powered concept shows Audi is ready for battery-powered showdown
- NewsHyundai's eye-tracking techIt was one of the biggest stars of the Detroit Motor Show, but this futuristic HCD 14 concept from Hyundai is actually a car you’d want to live with, and drive.
- EventsA return to glory for Detroit Motor ShowCars were unveiled with pizazz - a pick up truck was once driven through the glass doors of the convention centre, others leapt out of waterfalls and dropped from roofs.
- COTYWheels Car of the Year 2011 Round OneWheels Car of the Year 2011 Round One