Total Audi Q3 News: 20
- News2019 Audi Q3 unveiledAudi’s original small-SUV is all grown up with a bold new look, and a package that has more in common with the Q5 than the similarly sized Q2
- News2019 Audi Q3 teased ahead of July 25 revealAudi ramps up the hype machine for its second-generation Q3 small SUV
- AdviceAustralia's Best-value Cars: Medium SUV $45,000-$65,000The $45,000 to $65,000 bracket of the hugely popular medium-SUV class is a fascinating point where higher-spec mainstream models start to converge with lower-spec luxury vehicles.
- AdviceCar buyers guide – is now the best time to buy a small premium SUV?In a new WhichCar series, we reveal upcoming updates or major changes for Australia’s most popular vehicles.
- News2016 Paris Motor Show: Top 5 Electric CarsWe take a look at Paris Motor Show’s best electric car reveals.
- NewsAudi Q3 ready to lift its gameThe nearest rival to the $41,400 Audi Q2 may be right next to it in the same showroom
- News2017 Audi Q2: How different is it to the Q3?They may only be a number apart, but there’s soon to be a lot more separating the more compact end of Audi’s SUV showroom
- AdviceRevealed: Where your new car comes fromYour shiny new ride probably won’t come from the country the badge represents.
- NewsMazda and Toyota top SUV sales in July 2016The SUV sector continues to increase in size and importance, and Mazda and Toyota are reaping the benefits.
- NewsVolvo model overhaul complete by 2020It’s all change at Gothenburg as the Volvo XC90 will be Swede’s oldest model within four years
- NewsVolvo XC40 SUV and 40-series sedan previewed by conceptsTwo concept cars point the way forward for Volvo’s compact SUV and sedan.
- Car StyleAudi Q3 concept carries electric scooter to carve up trafficA new Audi multi-transport concept focused on future mobility incorporates an electronic skateboard/scooter that allows owners to switch from their car when road traffic...
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Audi Q2 premium small SUV announcedAudi has addressed a significant hole in its line-up by announcing its new baby SUV, the Audi Q2.
- Events2016 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q2 revealedThe new Audi Q2 plugs an important hole in the German luxury brand's SUV line-up
- AdviceBest Value SUVs 2015This booming segment offers one of those rare creations that’s trendy yet sensible, desirable yet affordable.
- Best Value CarsCompact SUVs under $70K: Gold Star Value Awards 2015Mazda oiler pips classy Euros
- NewsCould this be a baby Jaguar SUV?A Jaguar E-Pace cub for the F-Pace mid-sized SUV, which will debut at the Frankfurt show next month, is believed to be under development at Coventry
- NewsCitroen DS brand goes aloneFrench maker's sub-brand has set the firm goal of targeting Audi as it looks to mirror the German premium maker's success, including its huge profit margins
- Best Value Performance Cars$50-100K: 7th - Audi RS Q3BFYB 2014: RS-badge raises expectations, but not track talent
- NewsMarch car sales hit new recordBooming trade ute and SUV sales have helped push Australia’s new-vehicle market into record territory during March, the latest new vehicles registration data shows