Total Audi RS5 News: 20
- News2019 Audi RS5 Sportback pricing and features announcedAudi Australia confirms its more practical RS5 will arrive down under with no price penalty relative to its coupe sibling
- NewsNew York Auto Show: Audi RS5 Sportback revealedFirst four-door version of Audi’s hard charging RS5 debuts for first time
- Features2018 Audi RS5 vs 2002 Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nur - New vs UsedTwo sexy twin-turbo six-pots from opposite sides of the globe
- Performance COTYPerformance Car of the Year 2013: European V8s – Classic MOTORQuick and comfortable, this class is for the learjet-set who would prefer to drive there themselves
- AdviceIncoming: New cars to look forward to this December, and January 2018We list the new releases landing by January 2018, and shine a spotlight on a few standouts
- News2018 Audi RS5 Coupe pricing and featuresAudi’s Gran Turismo arrives in Australia for Christmas with a host of standard features and a performance boost over the previous model
- NewsCars still to arrive this year to get hyped overThere are plenty of cool cars yet to come in 2017
- NewsV6-powered Audi RS4 and RS5 will bring V8-matching thrillsThe head of Audi Sport says the turbo six RS4/RS5 twins will equal the outgoing 4.2-litre atmo V8 for excitement.
- NewsAudi R8 V6 turbo simply isn’t going to happen: Audi Sport chiefThe head of Audi Sport has thrown cold water, bucket and all, over rumours of a turbocharged bent-six for the R8 supercar.
- Events2017 Geneva Motor Show: Audi RS5 revealed with twin-turbo V6Audi ditches the atmo V8 for a forced-induction V6 to power the most compelling model in its performance coupe line-up.
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: 2018 Audi RS5 revealedBig power, angry new look debut in Neckarsulm’s hot new coupe
- News2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe pricing revealedMercedes-Benz’s sun-loving C-Class will price from $65,900 when it arrives later this year
- NewsAudi SQ7 is the world’s first triple-turbo super SUVAudi has lifted the lid on the SQ7 performance SUV with a world-first electric turbo adding even more boost to its potent twin-turbo diesel V8.
- NewsMercedes-AMG C63 S Coupe first official picsMercedes has given us a first taste of the fastback two-door that will take on the Audi RS5 and BMW M4, releasing images of the C-Class Coupe in its most powerful form
- NewsRS4 retires, no more atmo V8Audi ends production of B8-gen RS4 and RS5
- News2016 Audi SQ7 spy picsWe’ve spotted the new go-faster SQ7 in testing ahead of its 2016 launch, and it’ll be a seven-seat screamer
- News2015 Mercedes-AMG C63 pricing revealedAMG offers a more powerful, faster C63 for the same price
- News2016 Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet spy shotsDrop-top Benz rival to BMW 4 Series and Audi A5 convertibles spotted ahead of 2015 return
- NewsNew Audi RS5 for 2012-2013Audi has revealed first images of the facelifted 2012 RS5.
- EventsLive Blog - Day 4Stinking hot Heathcote's drag strip is where the final part of PCC 2011 takes place, with the first off the rank the smurf blue feral-sounding Jaguar XJR-S.