Total Audi S4 Reviews: 16
- Reviews2006 Audi S4 review: classic MOTORThe engine still sings for one of the world’s under-rated sports sedans
- Reviews2017 Audi S4 Avant reviewAudi presents performance in a convenient package
- ReviewsAudi S4 v Jaguar XE S comparison reviewIt's boardroom meeting-turned bar room brawl with these two premium mid-size sedans. Luxury as well as dynamics are aplenty with these two, but which should you choose?
- ReviewsJaguar XE S vs BMW 340i vs Mercedes-AMG C43 vs Audi S4 comparison reviewYou can nab a seriously good luxury performance car for circa $100K these days.
- Reviews2017 Audi S4 vs Mercedes-AMG C43 comparison reviewCan’t spring for the high-performing M3 and C63 flagships of the BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class ranges? Never fear, for we’ve put their budget-friendly alternatives to...
- Reviews2017 Audi S4 Quick ReviewThe excellent Audi A4 range gets its first proper sports variant, the S4, and it’s a fast one.
- Reviews2017 Audi S4 reviewThe first fast version of Audi’s all-new B9 A4 range flies under the radar, very quickly.
- Reviews2017 Audi S4 reviewAudi’s stealthy sedan is as fast and polished as ever
- Reviews2016 Mercedes-AMG C63 S long-term car review, part 5Performance hero gets down to some dirty business.
- Reviews2016 Audi S4 reviewAll-new S sedan swaps in turbo power
- Reviews2016 Audi S4 Quick ReviewThe first performance variant of Audi’s all-new (B9) A4 range, featuring a brand new turbocharged V6 engine and one of the greatest cabins in the business.
- Reviews2016 Audi S4 reviewThe fourth generation of Audi’s S-badged A4 scores an all-new engine to complement its new-generation platform.
- ReviewsMercedes-AMG C450 reviewQuasi-AMG Oz's first all-wheel drive C-Class
- ReviewsMercedes-Benz C450 AMGThe Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG 4Matic is set to bring the sporting essence of the legendary C63 sports sedan to a more affordable price point, around $40K cheaper than the new C63...
- ReviewsHeir Triggers - Audi S4 vs BMW 335iCan't stretch to an M3 or RS4? Open both barrels on either Audi's new supercharged S4 or BMW's twin-turbo 335i and you're unlikely to feel under-gunned.
- ReviewsLAUNCHED: Audi S4Supercharged V6 replaces atmo V8, but no sympathy cards required.