Total BMW M3 Reviews: 20
- Car Comparisons2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet vs BMW M3 Convertible comparison review:...The Carrera 4S and M3 are gold medal cars, but what about the roofless versions?
- Reviews2018 BMW M3 CS performance reviewBavaria makes finding ‘the one’ a little easier
- Reviews2018 BMW 3 Series Range ReviewThe BMW 3 Series is an athletic and balanced luxury car that has special appeal for keen drivers. It is a good size, too: easy enough to park but able to carry five in comfort.
- Reviews2017 BMW M3 Pure ReviewPrice cut puts iconic four-door in a new light
- ReviewsBMW M3 CSL v Porsche GT3 RS v Mitsubishi Evo VIII v Lotus Exige: Classic MOTORWe grid up an awesome foursome of the hottest factory-tuned road and track racers
- ReviewsAlfa Romeo Giulia QV vs Mercedes-AMG C63 S vs BMW M3 Competition comparisonCan Italy's latest super sedan challenge the German establishment?
- Reviews2003 BMW M3 vs 2003 Porsche Boxster S review: Classic MOTORTwo PCOTY hall-of-famers go head to head in a showdown of pound-for-pound heroes
- ComparisonsArchive: BMW M3 vs HSV Clubsport LSA vs Lexus GS-F vs Mercedes-AMG C63 SDoes Lexus finally have a sports sedan capable of ripping the doors off the blown HSV Clubsport, twin-turbo M3 and mega-boosted AMG C63 S?
- Reviews2016 BMW M3 Competition reviewCan the Competition cure the standard M3's ills?
- ReviewsBMW M3 Competition Pack Quick ReviewThe current BMW M3 has been on sale since 2014 and this is the first major change to it. The new M3 Competition Pack brings more power and slightly firmer suspension designed...
- ReviewsBMW M3/M4 Competition pack: 12 things you didn’t knowEager to capitalise on our hunger for all things M series, BMW unveils its M2 and M3 competition-spec variants. Toby Hagon explains what sets the Competition series apart from...
- Reviews2016 BMW M3/M4 Competition pack reviewMORE power and sharper dynamics make for a worthwhile addition to the M3 and M4 family
- Reviews2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV reviewItaly fights back with 308km/h BMW M3-basher
- ReviewsAlfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio reviewQuadrifoglio is a badge reserved for Alfa Romeo’s fastest, rarest models; Wheels went to drive the latest super-Giulia on home turf
- ReviewsBMW M3 reviewDo an extra two doors make any difference?
- Reviews2014-15 BMW 3 Series ReviewThe BMW 3-Series is an athletic and balanced luxury car that has special appeal for keen drivers. This review covers the range prior to the mid-life update of October 2015.
- ReviewsFirst Drive: BMW M3 & M4If the eye-widening, hair-raising, sphincter-clenching all-new M3 and M4 are anything to go by, BMW’s revered M division is back
- ReviewsFirst drive: BMW M3 & M4Highly anticipated duo will restore M division’s stellar reputation
- ReviewsBMW M3 Pure EditionOF ALL the marketing-bullshit-soaked labels BMW hurls around ‘Pure’ is by far the most meaningful for drivers
- ReviewsHeir Triggers - Audi S4 vs BMW 335iCan't stretch to an M3 or RS4? Open both barrels on either Audi's new supercharged S4 or BMW's twin-turbo 335i and you're unlikely to feel under-gunned.