The Jaguar XE may not have the ‘Old Hollywood’ vibe like Jags of yore, yet it has entered the mid-size premium sedan market with a bang featuring as a finalist in Wheels Car Of The Year and the WhichCar Style Awards for 2016.
- The XE is packed with standard gear. Even the base model 20t Prestige comes packed with equipment such as emergency braking, park assist and 360 degree camera.
- It looks elegant. The XE is an attractive, strong looking sedan. The front grille and cat eye headlights give it a real sense of toughness.
- It measures in at a decent price for a prestige brand, so people can now own the big cat nameplate affordably.
- It drives well. It’s sportier than its competitors and drives like a prestige sedan should.
- There are a bunch of excellent options to choose from to take the Jaguar XE up a notch. But they will cost you.
- It’s also missing the classic Jag-like qualities people look for in the brand, like the woodgrain trim on the interiors.
- It’s not as fuel efficient as its competitors.
- The XE only features six airbags which is also less than other mid-six sedans.
Click here to find out more about the Jaguar XE.