- Stylish. With the Mercedes-Benz badge at the front, it’s hard to think of it as anything but. But even as the entry price option for the A-class, the cabin is chic and built from quality materials.
- The tyres. We love that you can last about an extra 80km on a flat, which we think will come in handy for those pesky flats in the middle of winter.
- Affordability. For a Benz, it sits at a pretty affordable price-point.
- Safety. It has nine airbags and a bunch of safety technology, including attention assist which alerts you if you’re falling asleep at the wheel.
- Storage. While space isn’t a highlight of this car, there are a few handy storage spots, like under the seats.
- Space. There’s not much of it, but then again, compared to rivals it’s not too far off the mark. Headroom is also lessened in the models with a panoramic sunroof.
- Visibility isn’t great, mainly due to the shape of the back doors. But it comes with a reverse camera which counteracts the issue.
- Infotainment system is a bit messy. It takes a bit of playing around with, but like anything, once you get used to it, it’s not too much of a hassle.
- This isn’t a car for the faint hearted. Nah, just joking. The A180 feels slower than you’d expect and if you’re look for a bit of power, there are some better choices.
Click here to read the full review on the Mercedes-Benz A-Class.